profile picture

unclehobart

I've noticed that my profile picture keeps jumping back and forth between the last one I had and the newest one that I use.

When I click on my name via any of the links where I see my username on the main page, I get the old pic.

When I click on my name via any of the links where I see my username within a forum, I get the old pic.

When I manually enter the user cp, I see the new pic.

unclehobart

pic3 from left to right:
Jim: our roadie/guitar tech
Gene: bass
TCS (top guy with the white eyes): Lead guitar and vocals
Mark: rythym guitar
Scozzy: the 6'6 tattooed up ex-Marine drummer
Rob (moi.. as if you didn't know what I looked like by now): keyboards

unclehobart

Leslie said:
I want some of what redshirt guy was on
Hes on nothing more than just being wiped out after doing 45 minutes of singing, playing, and jumping about under hot stage lights. Hes very careful with his voice and probably had nothing more in him than a honey lemon tea.

Hes wearing full prescription white contact lenses. They freak people out... but thats the name of the game.

unclehobart

*sigh*

It never ends. Gotta go and get ready to schmooze at two different parties tonight. I don't really want to go as I think I'm coming down with a cold... but participation is manadatory.

Mare

I've been trying to get a profile picture in all morning and I cannot get it in there???? Help please!!!!!!

Have to explain in detail, forim still learning to do things on here. THANKS

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Mare said:
I've been trying to get a profile picture in all morning and I cannot get it in there???? Help please!!!!!!

Have to explain in detail, forim still learning to do things on here. THANKS
Click user cp, then click Avatar, scroll to the bottom to the Profile Picture part. Upload a picture as you would an avatar...

unclehobart

I think he had his own camera in his hands at the time. Black camera, black pants, hands held low and juuuuust so... I guess it does look rather naughty. :D

Mare

fury said:
Click user cp, then click Avatar, scroll to the bottom to the Profile Picture part. Upload a picture as you would an avatar...

OK did that? Now its telling me I cant because the pic is too big!!! How do I make it smaller to fit it in????? :confused:

A.B.Normal

Note: the maximum size of your profile image is 320 by 320 pixels or 65535 bytes (whichever is smaller).

Depends on how its too big .
Get Irfanview its a small freeware program. or attach it and someone here can resize it for you (assuming its no too large to attach)

Mare

A.B.Normal said:
Note: the maximum size of your profile image is 320 by 320 pixels or 65535 bytes (whichever is smaller).

Depends on how its too big .
Get Irfanview its a small freeware program. or attach it and someone here can resize it for you (assuming its no too large to attach)

TYVM will do

unclehobart

AlphaTroll said:
Hey, I recognise that warm, yellow haze in yer profile piccy :D
Yeah... Its a decent piccy, no? It almost makes me look handsome... almost.

Mare, If you still can't get it to work, don't hesitate to post the pic here directly and any number of us with photoshop can do the dee for you in 30 seconds flat.