profile picture

Mare

unclehobart said:
Yeah... Its a decent piccy, no? It almost makes me look handsome... almost.

Mare, If you still can't get it to work, don't hesitate to post the pic here directly and any number of us with photoshop can do the dee for you in 30 seconds flat.

sent it to sharky -I cannot figure it out and its PISSING ME OFF!!!
Thnx for the gesture though...See if he can get it in here-also sent freako the pic of the little boy and his favorite toys maybe he can post it for me in here :lol2:

Sharky

Mare: I resized your pic and emailed it back to ya. Follow fury's instructions to upload it to your profile. :cool: :winkkiss:

Mare

Sharky said:
Mare: I resized your pic and emailed it back to ya. Follow fury's instructions to upload it to your profile. :cool: :winkkiss:

Thank You so much sweetie-IT WORKED. Now I have to get another pic,cus my hair is cut different, hehe.

PS. Alpha, was thinking the same thing-distinguished gentleman -how they look with white-greyish hair. :)

unclehobart

Held up very well for the load in, show, and load out... but became mildly infected afterwards. I don't pay it any mind.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Held up very well for the load in, show, and load out... but became mildly infected afterwards. I don't pay it any mind.
soap and hydrgen peroxide...oh...and a bandaid...but i disregard that part all the time ;)

unclehobart

tonks said:
soap and hydrgen peroxide...oh...and a bandaid...but i disregard that part all the time ;)
The wound has closed over at this point. No point in doing much more than a band aid.

I was always a fan of betadine in lieu of peroxide for this kind of cut.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
The wound has closed over at this point. No point in doing much more than a band aid.

I was always a fan of betadine in lieu of peroxide for this kind of cut.
but peroxide doesn't stain and i think the bubbles are cool.

unclehobart

tonks said:
but peroxide doesn't stain and i think the bubbles are cool.
Betadine plays well into the boy psyche because of the stain. It makes the whole area look like one big bloody wound.:eyemouth:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Rob what is with you and fingers? they're always getting cut and bashed and damaged :p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Whoa, that pic of you looks just like my pic from when I was about 6mo old. Freaky. I too had the Platinum white til I was around 8, now it's a fairly dark blonde.