question from a love-sick puppy.

sam_fisher

Update

she was killed this afternoon in a car wreck.... she was hit head-on my a drunk driver..
My mother called about an hour ago to let me know. it happend two miles from their house.
apparently she was killed instantly. and drunk driver made it out ok...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
shit man :eek: , i hope you're just joking because of PT's comment: "She'll get hit by a drunk driver while she's running over to your house at 2am"

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, well I'm feeling like a great big pile of dogshit about now. I am truly sorry Sam.

sam_fisher

the thing that keeps playing over and over in my head is that i saw her putting letters in the mailbox on her way to work yesterday. she was getting out of her car. she had her hair in a pony tail, blue jeans, and a white button up shirt. i waved and she didn't see me. and thats all i really have to remember.
i can't get this out of my head.

a13antichrist

Hey look on the bright side, at her funeral you can tell her how ya really feel without having to worry about how she'll take it...

And honestly, I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe he's not joking. The way he talked about her, if that really had happened he'd be in his room crying for a week before he is able to type straight. No offense but no way is he telling the truth.

I'll take it back when he posts the death certificate... :ashamed:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Maybe, maybe he will. But I'm guessing he'll have plenty of company.

See you there, A13. :wave:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
sam_fisher said:
Update

she was killed this afternoon in a car wreck.... she was hit head-on my a drunk driver..
My mother called about an hour ago to let me know. it happend two miles from their house.
apparently she was killed instantly. and drunk driver made it out ok...
Jesus... I feel for you, Sam. I don't know what to say, I know how it feels to lose someone. :(

[manhug]:hug:[/manhug]

I just don't get it how the drunk driver seems to usually be the ONLY one that makes it out OK. :cuss: