• It´s ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don´t like it.

• It sucks goat´s turds!

• Total voters
G

I voted for the small logo that ris put up. I had no idea it was going to be made larger. This new one looks butt-ugly in my opinion. Is there anybody else here that doesn't like the logo?

ihcra

now if it were in png format the fade out could in fcat work as a fde out and so the dodgy colour matching be better made

$ponge

I think before you vote on a logo you should set some standards. and also post an idea of what you want. let the creators have some revisions that way they can taylor their logos to what the members want. Mabye a suggestion thread. that way people can give ideas on what they think might will look good but mabye cant create.

greenfreak

I think it's too small as it is right now. It should be bigger, or the ot central part be bolder.

Also, just because it needs tweaking, I don't think there should be an entirely new vote for a different logo.

$ponge

I think the vote was tainted by multiple usernames. bu who realy cares anyway. this is a bs site anyway :headbang:

$ponge

A place to hang out and bull shit is what i ment. So i figured if the rest of you were ok with people using multiple accounts to stack the vote why should i care. It was not meant to be a derogatory remark. I enjoy this site. the logo dosnt look that bad, I guess. :)

MuFu

It was me. :)

You shouldn't knock goat's turds until you've tried them. They are actually a delicacy in some parts of Mongolia.

MuFu.