• No, I don´t like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks goat´s turds!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jas101

The last vote was rigged?

I demand a re-election.

I'd also like to thank the person who doubled my votes last time. Don't know who you are, but you got good taste! :D

sbcanada

15 multiple personalities? Well I can account for 2 of those, 1 of which being mine (HF), the other being ris's (sir). ;) :D

But seriously, I have made no more than sbcanada, H_F, and Satan, but I did not vote with Satan. I think that about covers my multiple personality. ;)

And WHAT was wrong with my logo? It was so colorful. :D

$ponge

Ris
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by s4
The reason I made such a big fuss is because it seems like that is the best way to get anything done here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a public vote of no confidence over the size of the logo is not the best way to get things done in this case. if you had read the previous thread you would have seen that the size was adjusted on request and i made it clear that i was open to other alterations.
can i politely request that the poll be removed as it serves no purpose, and that further requests of this nature put in the exisiting thread.

Its not the size of your logo man, its the fact that the vote was stacked, and you might of not won otherwise.

ris

the thread and vote at the top is about the chosen logo, not on the process by which it was decided. that is what i was refering to.

i too am disappointed that the vote was tampered with, but there is no way of knowing whether votes were stacked in favour of mine or yours.

MuFu

Originally posted by greenfreak
15 jerkoffs among us huh? Or just one jerkoff with 14 alts, probably. :grumpy:

...or even one guy jerking off 15 times (mentioning no names...). :headbang:

MuFu.

ihcra

i still vote than any fading and clour blending be done better and using png graphics - that is working on the assumption that everyone uses png enabled browsers

krusty

Window Licker
Originally posted by Jas101
Hey krust.

I'm hoping "that mouse" doesn't mean me.

I'm not a fighter, I'm a bleeder. :)

I tried to eat mouse once... it was yuk... now I only eat pussy.