• No, I don´t like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks goat´s turds!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so you don't have an answer to who it was that was using multiple accounts? That was just a blanket statement?

$ponge

the Administrator should know. Why was it a secret vote anyway? why not just know who voted for what? Dont you think the moron going around talking to himself is also voting?

I realy dont care if the nowin my opinion " bland logo" stays its just the point of it all.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Very well thought-out and executed post, precise information and proof of any accusations of misdeeds. Very impressed. Wonder if bla bla bla is copyrighted...

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I didn't vote, because I didn't think any of the choices matched my feelings.

I like the design. It does look a bit small, but hey, I know what site this is.

I think a little bigger would be nice, but I missed what was apparently the humongoid version that was up briefly.

I think that instead of having a new vote, ris should be given a chance to tinker with it, and ask for members, mods, and admins opinions on each version (unless he actually has a life, and is too busy).

And, I think that's pretty much all the rational thinking I've done all day. :eek:

ris

i offered in the original vote thread to tinker with the design. i am happy to do this. as the opinion of the current one is that it is too small and the other too big an intermediate [say 55-60 pixels] will be produced.

i'll have it ready for tomorrow morning and further feedback can then be suggested if necessary.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Ok guys, the admin dont know who voted for which logo either. It was setup so that each member could vote only once. I do know that some members have multiple personalities they use here and i know that 1 inparticupiar voted twice for his logo. But that logo did not win.
I do think that in the future we are going to have to slow down on getting certain things done. this poll went fast because everyone wanted a logo to identify with, and the members spoke.
I do think a little tinkering would be fine for the logo. My personal opion is that the OTCentral is a little small and harder to read.
I think as long as the concept of the logo stays and maybe enhanced that would be ok. But i dont see putting up another poll and starting over again.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We can find out the IP addresses, but we do not know who voted for which logo. For that matter, we don't even know who voted at all.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I stand corrected, I can find out who voted, but not for which logo. What I do know is that out of the 40 votes in that logo thread, only 37 have ever posted, and out of that, only 22 distinct IP's have been found, which means there were 15 multiple personalities at work. :thumbdn:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly more. It's more than likely the 3 who voted that did not post are also multiple personalities.

G

The reason I made such a big fuss is because it seems like that is the best way to get anything done here. I don't mind the smaller logo, but the one that was up earlier was really ugly in my opinion. If you want to make it a little bigger, it's ok with me, but try to not go for the gigantic style that was here this morning. When we voted that logo in, it was small like it is now.

I am saying if it had been big like it was today then it might not have won. In fact, I might of even voted for sbcanada's logo. :eek:

$ponge

It dostn realy matter who does the logo does it. Just as long as it looks good. :headbang: . I think with a team effor we could turn better results.
I was just disapointed the vote was tampered with. :(

ris

Originally posted by s4
The reason I made such a big fuss is because it seems like that is the best way to get anything done here.

a public vote of no confidence over the size of the logo is not the best way to get things done in this case. if you had read the previous thread you would have seen that the size was adjusted on request and i made it clear that i was open to other alterations.
can i politely request that the poll be removed as it serves no purpose, and that further requests of this nature put in the exisiting thread.