Reputation Points??

Inkara1

Hey, Tonks... just how much karma do you have? You gave me karma today and that alone bumped me from 11th place to 9th, past Gonz and Bish.

MrBishop

Inky passed by both Gonz and I with one karma-kiss from Tonks!!?

Damn...I gotta post more "I love Tonksy" threads :D

MrBishop

Professur said:
I'm trying to figure out how you managed to get past me.

Good to be back?
It's good to see my son again after a week away. Beyond all that...I'd sooner live in Jamaica with highs near 37C. instead of flying back to a high of 8C. :(

Professur

Not like you don't have experience. And you've tri-lingulism to boost you straight to a managerial position....

MrBishop

Professur said:
Not like you don't have experience. And you've tri-lingulism to boost you straight to a managerial position....
That's even worst... talked with the FD manager at the Riu Negril. He knows when he starts his shift, but not when it ends. Doesn't know if he'll get a 12hr, 16hr or even a 20hr day. When the troubles are over...and everyone's checked in...he can go crash...providing that his room at the resort hasn't been sold for the night. If so, theres a couch behind the desk..in his office.

Tour operators and support staff do better. Met a lady who just moved there from TO. Mind you, she had family in Jamaica. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Hey, Tonks... just how much karma do you have? You gave me karma today and that alone bumped me from 11th place to 9th, past Gonz and Bish.

How do you know that? I've never seen a ratings scale.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
thanks...

I didn't even know reputation was included in the members list. Maybe I ought to get out more.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
thanks...

I didn't even know reputation was included in the members list. Maybe I ought to get out more.
I had no idea either.

:eek: First guy on the list????
1. How did that happen?
2. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
chcr said:
I had no idea either.

:eek: First guy on the list????
1. How did that happen?
2. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

You're probably more gay than the rest ;)

j/k

MrBishop

Top 20 Today
  • tonksy
  • Leslie
  • BeardofPants
  • chcr
  • A.B.Normal
  • unclehobart
  • PT
  • Sharky
  • Inkara1
  • Gonz
  • MrBishop
  • Professur
  • Gato_Solo
  • Oz
  • kuulani
  • Luis G
  • Spot
  • Squiggy
  • HomeLAN
  • Freako
Surprised that Squigs is still on the list after so long.