Robs holy trinity

unclehobart

Ive been called ma'm twice in my life. Fully shaved, I have a baby face. When my hair is down and combed out ... and someone gives you a half glance when doing something else and blurts out ... one sec, ma'm. And then they get one more second of digesting my image and then realize that I'm 3 feet wide, 2 feet thick, arms larger than most legs .. aka, vey guy.. they get that shocked 'whoopsie' look on the face and apologize. It once happened to me when I had a full beard.

unclehobart

Scanty said:
i'm gonna call one of my kids uncle hobart. :) preferably a girl
You can name your boy UNCLE HOBART ... using all caps for that fierce, dominating appearace. Guaranteed hero worship on the playground.

Ardsgaine

unclehobart said:
Ive been called ma'm twice in my life.

I think I was the first 2nd-grader in Tallahassee to give up sidewalls and go for the hippy look. This would've been c.1970. I was mistaken for a girl more than twice. Once the lady at the concession stand of the wrestling arena sent me to the ladies room by mistake. That was pretty embarrassing. Another time I told the principle of our school that this guy had hit me, and he told me I should go kiss him. I was pretty shocked and he was pretty embarrassed when I explained to him that I was a BOY!! :mad2:

I guess he wasn't too embarrassed, though, since he was still telling that damn story years later. He even told it to my mother-in-law. :grumpy:

Ardsgaine

unclehobart said:
At least mine took place when I was just shy of 30.

By the time I was 30 I didn't have to worry about it anymore. That beautiful head of hair was about 40% gone. :p

Ardsgaine

HomeLAN said:
I feel your pain. *sigh*

I was about 18 when my barberette said, "you've got this little spot back here..." I thought she was a lyin' bitch. Shit wasn't funny... It kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger.... Damn.

It sucks... if I had known then what I know now, I could've saved it. :grumpy:

Inkara1

I feel your pain too. My hair's getting awful thin up front, considering that I'm only 21.

unclehobart

Nah. Its probably just the radiation leakage from the monitor.. the watch... the tv... the microwave... cell phones... starbucks...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
You don't have HP Sauce?! *passes out*

When I read that they dont' have HP sauce around Unc this was once again my reaction...then when I got to this post I was like "WOW, I thought the same thing then!"

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
cant eat it though as its made from corn and soy shite.

Yes, I read that a way up there :D

My brother can't eat Ceasar Salad Dressing...or Whorchester Sauce...or HP me thinks...cause they have anchovies in them :D HAHAHA serves him right for boycotting meat...his vegetarianism has made me suffer...we had sheppard's pie tonight...made with textured vegtable protein...in like spaghetti or chilli it's ok..but in sheppard's pie it was shite...:(

Professur

Nixy said:
Yes, I read that a way up there :D

My brother can't eat Ceasar Salad Dressing...or Whorchester Sauce...or HP me thinks...cause they have anchovies in them :D HAHAHA serves him right for boycotting meat...his vegetarianism has made me suffer...we had sheppard's pie tonight...made with textured vegtable protein...in like spaghetti or chilli it's ok..but in sheppard's pie it was shite...:(

Then how on earth is he ever gonna learn to eat pussy?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Then how on earth is he ever gonna learn to eat pussy?

I dunno...his gf is vegetarian too...I guess it's an interesting relationship...:eyebrow: