Romance - One for the guys!!!

Uki Chick

Alright guys, here's one for you! Men usually have a different perception of romance than a woman, and most of the time, what a woman finds romantic, a man finds ridiculous. So, my question for you is, what would you consider a romantic day or evening?

MrBishop

Ms Ann Thrope said:
pulls up chair and leans back to wait.... and wait.... and wait....
*popcornb* :D

Wait no more...wait no more.

ahem...I'm born romantic and raised a gentleman. I'm assuming that you'd wnat a full date...let's say...4 hours (first or middle-date) - romance piled high and deep.

A quiet meal (cooked by yours truly) at home. (Pasta primavera, hot bread, whipped butter, Dessert)
A bottle of dry white wine, chilled
Vivaldi or Tcaichovsky in the background
Subdued lighting (no candles...I hate the glare from the centre-point)
Phones off, kid babysat, cats gagged and bound
After the meal, a steaming bath for two. (Wine, sliced cheese, black olives, pimiento rings) on the side.
A massage with scented oils
Making love all night

enough? or shall I describe the state of the bedroom before and after said lovemaking and meriiment

Ms Ann Thrope

MrBishop said:
enough? or shall I describe the state of the bedroom before and after said lovemaking and meriiment

just let me know if your marriage ever fails and you become available ;)

although, considering your post, I expect you'll be married forever... :(

tonksy

bish, that sounds lovely...i think that romance should be kinda personalized, you know? i mean if your everyday guy were to pour the wine and throw on some vivaldi it would be so forced it isn't funny. i wouldn't want it to be forced. i suppose it's a fine line.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Wait no more...wait no more.

ahem...I'm born romantic and raised a gentleman. I'm assuming that you'd wnat a full date...let's say...4 hours (first or middle-date) - romance piled high and deep.

A quiet meal (cooked by yours truly) at home. (Pasta primavera, hot bread, whipped butter, Dessert)
A bottle of dry white wine, chilled
Vivaldi or Tcaichovsky in the background
Subdued lighting (no candles...I hate the glare from the centre-point)
Phones off, kid babysat, cats gagged and bound
After the meal, a steaming bath for two. (Wine, sliced cheese, black olives, pimiento rings) on the side.
A massage with scented oils
Making love all night

Wuss :bolt:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Romance?....I know nothing of this ...romance

Oh, wait....Is that like when you're working under the car and you ask her to hand you a long, half inch drive extension and a swivel, 12 point, 11/16 socket....and she gets it right? :retard:

IDLEchild

Candle lit room, Ludicioni's soft piano work playing in the darkness, the elegant wine imported from Slovenia resting on the Persian rug. Sitting by the fireplace watching the flames in each others eyes, not moving a gaze except to see each others lips as we softly caress them with our warm fingers. The shimmer from the candlelight and the soft fire of our wineglass doesn't interupt the constant back and forth of our gaze as we lift the glass and slowly take in the epicurious wine.

Now the blanket is laid down on the floor, I am laying down next to her and I encompass her in my arms as her hair flutters all about the place in the most elegant manner. I see her face so close to mine completely lit by the flames nearby, her eyes shimmer and I slowly run my hand through her hair. She runs her leg up on mine to keep warm and i can hear the tinking of the anket as she moves her porcelain soft skin legs against mine. I place my hand on her cheek and I run my fingers across her face gently as she continues to look at me.

The music has now switched over to Yann Tiernan's gentle Ivory caresses and I kiss her neck ever so softly. I keep kissing her untill I reach her lips.

The blanket is now our world, ecompassing, us, souls together in the darkness, her Stelleto heals are laid over the floor in a unruly manner along with her mini dress. The fire still burns and as we still lay under the blanket it continues to light her soft, fare skin ever so subtly, oozing just the right amount of sensuality. I am reading her the works of Shakespeare, the sonnatas chosen just for her, followed by Homer and Plato. She gently pulls back her falling hair again and again because those smooth, dark locks will not stop from being so unruly. She looks at me as i read to her, she smiles the most gorgeous smile and bites her lip.....she slowly moves in.....

It's morning now, she stands out at the balcony in the sun and as the light from the arcadia encompasses her she seems like an angel who forbodes the most blessed of fortunes for me. I run to gather my canvas and paint and i ask her to turn around as i prepare to capture heaven.

or a blow job and a beer like Gonz suggested.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
for a woman:

a walk in a historical part of town, a nice dinner at a fine eatery, with a good rich red wine, a light dessert, more walking to see the moon reflect on the water, back to a small hotel with brick, or old stone work walls, a large bed with soft shhets, music (not classical, soft stuff like nights in white satin) a massage, then licking honey from her body, a HOT shower for 2, then making slow love all night.

how she can return the favour......

beer and BJ

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
bish, that sounds lovely...i think that romance should be kinda personalized, you know? i mean if your everyday guy were to pour the wine and throw on some vivaldi it would be so forced it isn't funny. i wouldn't want it to be forced. i suppose it's a fine line.

amen, you have to feel it, not force it.