Romance - One for the guys!!!

freako104

a nice fire in teh fireplace and alone with the woman I love just gazing into her eyes and holding her. or outside at sunset admiring her beauty as well as the surrouding area or seeing the stars and watching them with her snuggled upto me. then some nice love making and hold her all night and day too.

G.I.Jane

Post was romantic this morning... he brought me a cup of coffee (I can only thinik of 1 better way of waking up!) and then he dumbed a wiggling, licking pupyy next to me who insisted we play!

Professur

SexyBoo said:
Wow Bish.... If only more men thought like you. :D

Don't we have enough gay men already?

You want romance, I'll give you romance. Grown up romance.

Kids are at Grandma's for the night. You curl up together on the couch under a soft blanket, with a bag of fresh, hot popcorn, and a rented movie.

chatty kathy

MrBishop said:
Wait no more...wait no more.

ahem...I'm born romantic and raised a gentleman. I'm assuming that you'd wnat a full date...let's say...4 hours (first or middle-date) - romance piled high and deep.

A quiet meal (cooked by yours truly) at home. (Pasta primavera, hot bread, whipped butter, Dessert)
A bottle of dry white wine, chilled
Vivaldi or Tcaichovsky in the background
Subdued lighting (no candles...I hate the glare from the centre-point)
Phones off, kid babysat, cats gagged and bound
After the meal, a steaming bath for two. (Wine, sliced cheese, black olives, pimiento rings) on the side.
A massage with scented oils
Making love all night

enough? or shall I describe the state of the bedroom before and after said lovemaking and meriiment

oohhhh!!!! I like that one .....but I dont think I could last all night.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
your killing me guys, my wife started this post, I have 3 pages of notes already........

she wasn't impressed with the BJ and beer, though I was

tonksy

i still like the football....but i also like picnics...and feeding the ducks......OOOH! the aquarium...but thats cuz i always wanted to score in an aquarium *shrugs*

tonksy
not very romantic
:D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
i still like the football....but i also like picnics...and feeding the ducks......OOOH! the aquarium...but thats cuz i always wanted to score in an aquarium *shrugs*

tonksy
not very romantic
:D

teh football thing is perfect, you are teh perfect woman to many, unfortunaltly I don't know sports

Inkara1

Last night, I showed up at Laurie's work unexpected a few minutes before closing. We talked for a bit, and then I waited in the car while she took care of the after-closing stuff she had to do before leaving. Then we drove around for a bit, stopped at the 24-hour FoodMaxx for a bit where I bought some butterfinger bars and a 1-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper for $1.05. Next, we went to the Blockbuster Video her sister works at, looked around for a bit, and ended up borrowing Dumb and Dumberer. We went back to her place, where I took a look at her computer to see what's wrong with it (FUBARed capacitor and a frozen CPU fan) and met her mom. Laurie and I had some ice cream, watched the movie, laid together for a little bit, and then... well, let's just say it was really hard for us to keep quiet so as not to wake up her mom or brothers. It was about 3 in the morning by the time I left... and the poor girl had to be at work at 8. I haven't called her yet today, so I hope she wasn't too much of a walking zombie.

It was fun times, and none of it was planned. After all, how many people plan a date around walking around a warehouse supermarket?

Nitro_RaiDen

Uki Chick said:
Alright guys, here's one for you! Men usually have a different perception of romance than a woman, and most of the time, what a woman finds romantic, a man finds ridiculous. So, my question for you is, what would you consider a romantic day or evening?

thats not easy to answer, romance isn't someting that can't be manufactured it has to be felt...the predetermined meal by candle stick, love making by a fireplace may be well thought, and meant romantic but in my opinion romance is found in spontanious actions/moments

Uki Chick

I've read some great stuff here and some not so great. Romance is whatever you make of it. Personally, beer and a bj is not my idea of romance, and i think most women will agree.

tonksy

ah...but you'd be surprised how much "romance" a blowjob and a beer will get you...'specially if it's a cold beer. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
I've read some great stuff here and some not so great. Romance is whatever you make of it. Personally, beer and a bj is not my idea of romance, and i think most women will agree.
well no, most women won't find it "romantic", but that's likely his idea of romancing, and every man deserves a little romance in his life too :)

Isn't romance just an act of pleasing the other?

Uki Chick

freako104 said:
i always thought of it as a way to express love

That's the way I've always thought of it. With a bj and beer, that's not expressing love really. It's an act that you can do whether you love the person or not.