Sarah Palin Readies Bus Tour Amid 2012 Speculation

Winky

Sarah Palin is the only one that can save U.S

by one estimate, real interest rates are somewhere close to -8.75%

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Reagan had 5% & 7% growth in the mid 80's. His typical 3.5% was far more sustainable than 5%+, on a year over year basis. Had Congress followed through with their end of the bargain & cut spending, we'd be sitting pretty to this day. Unfortunately, Congress decided, year after year after year, to use the additional revenues from a lower tax rate to spend more & more & more.

Holy fuck spike, you jack taxes to 50%, & you'll see a huge spending freeze in America. By the people.

Winky

Sarah Palin is the anti-christ and is destroying the world

the regime's goal is 100% taxation

djyjhgj.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
let's make it more than 100%. a one-time assessment of debt, as a patriotic duty. let's bail out the government.

Winky

Sarah Palin is the only one that can save U.S

Who really believes that If Sarah was President
with a Republican rubber stamp Congress and Senate
that she would seek to nationalize healthcare, the auto and
mortgage industries raise taxes and ban drilling in the gulf?

catocom

I would not take raising taxes off the table.
Granted she wouldn't want to, but given certain circumstance...

spike

Holy fuck spike, you jack taxes to 50%, & you'll see a huge spending freeze in America. By the people.

Considering there weren't huge spending freezes when taxes were higher before or even before the Bush tax cuts I'm wondering why you say that?

ResearchMonkey

That would be moronic reasoning. I imagine he has something that makes just a little more sense.

You're not very good at this trolling are you?
Any discussion with you is like like sticking your wiener in Chinese finger trap, a stupid practice to repeatedly engage in. Yessirree, you are the wiener of any discussion.

Consistently on the wrong side of history, lacking common sense as most useful idiots do, and you believe anything fed to you by your Soros network. -- The only upside is that; if your side is successful, you'll be one of the first in the ditch.