Sarah Palin Readies Bus Tour Amid 2012 Speculation

ResearchMonkey

nytwarsawuprisingeditor.gif

Lets hope you're right and I'm wrong ;)

spike

Any discussion with you is like like sticking your wiener in Chinese finger trap, a stupid practice to repeatedly engage in. Yessirree, you are the wiener of any discussion.

Consistently on the wrong side of history, lacking common sense as most useful idiots do, and you believe anything fed to you by your Soros network. -- The only upside is that; if your side is successful, you'll be one of the first in the ditch.

You're just a troll. You're not good at it though. You seldom use any reasoning at all and mainly just try weird child-like insults on people who have proved you wrong. The trolling never gets you anywhere but you keep trying. It's like it's all you know.

2minkey

bootlicker
it's good to know that the jews have you on their side RM. i'm sure it's very reassuring to them. it is certainly a natural alliance, given your cultural heritage.

2minkey

bootlicker
what's wrong with jews minx?

more like what's wrong with other people when they try to appropriate cultural capital from somebody else?

what makes you think my comment on RM had anything to do with whether or not i think there is anything "wrong with jews?"

y'all need help.

Cerise

From the Rush Limbaugh show yesterday.....a caller nails the reason why some women (and some men) don't like Palin:

CALLER: I have the answer for you........ Because Sarah Palin is a "10,"and I've found that anyone below an "8" can't stand her.

Now it doesn't matter if they're conservative or they're liberal, they're eaten up with jealousy -- and if you look at Sarah Palin, she's beautiful, she's smart -- no matter what anyone says, she's smart -- she's got a nice looking husband, she's got beautiful kids, she's got a lot of integrity, and women do not like women who have it all.

Because if Sarah Palin was really ugly and she had cankles and stuff, they wouldn't hate her so much. I'm just telling you from a woman's perspective, that's how women think.

And the men who don't like her, I find that the men who don't like her don't like her because they don't have the same even, like -- well, I'm from a Mexican background, but -- machismo. They don't have even what Sarah Palin has, so she even makes the men, some of the men insecure.

sarahpalinuimage1.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
blow me. my last boss went to MIT and he's orthodox.

just because i'm not a slack-jawed follower that accepts anything israel - or anyone else - does, uncritically, does not mean... well, shit.

if you weren't such a fanboi you might figure that out.

2minkey

bootlicker
From the Rush Limbaugh show yesterday.....a caller nails the reason why some women (and some men) don't like Palin:

that's one of the dumbest things i've ever read.

sure, it's harder to be loved when you're ugly. i'm sure you understand that.

it's her brain that people object to.

we'll leave it to weenies like peel and winky to concentrate on how she looks.

Cerise

So if she looked like any one of these gals:

demwomen.png

She wouldn't get half of the harassment she is getting now?

As long as she is as smart as, say......Hillary??

Winky

"Feminism was established in order to permit unattractive women
easier access to the mainstream of society."

2minkey

bootlicker
wow cerise, you really understand a lot about advancing women in society. way to objectify, ace. LoL.

ResearchMonkey

it's good to know that the jews have you on their side RM. i'm sure it's very reassuring to them. it is certainly a natural alliance, given your cultural heritage.
A well edumacated guess there minxy. I really admire the subtle Godwin implication too. Swing and miss.

Truth is; I'm an American, culturally and otherwise, no hyphen needed, and generally speaking, we do support the only free nation in the middle east.

Most Americans, even those who don't follow politics, are realizing that the United States is in a dangerous decline despite what you were taught in screwl.