Scouts...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Is not that, is just that boy/girl scouts over 12 are those uncapable of socialiaze outside of their club, hence, they remain active there.

Quite simple, and that's how it works here in Morelia, i'm uncertain about the rest of the country.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Luis G said:
That's how they are seen around here, if you are over 12 and you are still with the scouts you are a completely loser, wanker, nerd, etc etc.

Why is it we all end up working for those fuckheads?

"Be nice to the geek, he'll one day be your boss"

drkavnger99

I stayed in till the leadership project and then I got the hell out of it (got really expensive). It was fun while it lasted but looking back I remember only two things from it all...... 1.) dont try to urinate after touching poison ivy and 2.) how to build a damn good fire. the pinewood derby was awesome I won the creativity award 2 times cause I had a little too much fun making it look nice rather than run nice :p ah well thats my experience!

Inkara1

I learned how to prepare pancakes that are burned on the outside but still liquid in the middle. :D

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
I learned how to prepare pancakes that are burned on the outside but still liquid in the middle. :D
LOL i didn't need to waste time in the scouts to learn that!

Inkara1

I also learned that my scoutmaster (who is as skinny as a toothpick) could find a donut shop no matter how lost we were in an unfamiliar part of the state. And to top that all off, he was such a good customer at Dolly's Donut that when he was short of cash to buy some donuts for the troop one day, they told him they knew he was good for it. That's the only time I've ever seen someone with a tab at a donut shop. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
My childhood club memories are from my church youth group called "Christian Youth Crusaders", and from church camp.

*sigh*

nalani

I was asked to not return to the Brownies .. of course, it wasn't my fault .. if that punk girl would have stopped pulling my braids when I told her or else I was gonna punch her face, then there wouldn't have been a problem *nod* .. but nooooooo .. she had to keep pulling and tugging .. so I punched her ... but anyway ...

I was a Scout mom though - both my sons were Boy Scouts - and let's just say that I liken my stint as "Head Cheer Mom" to that of "Scout Parent"