Screw Artichokes

Dave

Ms Ann Thrope said:
yup... that's my memory of it... had one at an airport once many years ago... actually I only got through half of it before I felt nauseated... thought they only sold them in airports to take advantage of the bored and sleep deprived...
they do tend to be a bit heavy. not to mention too much sugar in the glaze. not too bad as a rare treat. i think the stores are in 3 out of the 5 malls near me.

Professur

Nixy said:
Here seems to be the only Canadian location not in Ontario...you must go there immediately... :lloyd:

Vancouver International Airport (HMS Host)
Richmond, B.C. British Columbia V7B 1X1
Canada

Not only are you wrong, you're very wrong. There are lots of them in Quebec. In fact, I think I'll go get one for lunch.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Not only are you wrong, you're very wrong. There are lots of them in Quebec. In fact, I think I'll go get one for lunch.

See, I KNEW that tooo...but the website didn't mention them and I was having a very blonde night last night.

Professur

I know you knew, since we've discussed them before, and you threatened my life for teasing you and Les with them.

tonksy

that's harsh...besides...i'm sure les could get tons of sex...she may not like the choice of partners but i have the utmost faith in her ability to get laid.

NIXY- i haven't been in a mall or whatever that had a cinnabon in that long...besides, i like cookies far more than cinnamon buns...and where there is a mall there is a great american cookie store :licklips:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
that's harsh...besides...i'm sure les could get tons of sex...she may not like the choice of partners but i have the utmost faith in her ability to get laid.

NIXY- i haven't been in a mall or whatever that had a cinnabon in that long...besides, i like cookies far more than cinnamon buns...and where there is a mall there is a great american cookie store :licklips:

WOW...I purposely go to certain malls sometimes cause of Cinnabon...or Orange Julius...whatever I happen to be in the mood for.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
awwwwwwwwww thaaaaanks! :lloyd:

Professur

Now Tonks, that wasn't harsh. She lives in Ontario. Her best hope of getting fucked is to pay her taxes.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Theres one in Cumberland Mall and you probably walked right past the one in the North Point Mall.
betcha that's because i had my mind on haagen dasz ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Now Tonks, that wasn't harsh. She lives in Ontario. Her best hope of getting fucked is to pay her taxes.
not entirely true...I fall into the 'working poor' class. It all comes back one way or another. You'd drop dead to see my baby bonus ;)