Screw Artichokes

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just had one for breakfast. My mom bought home a box of six when she went out last night. I love my mom. I ate one last night too. :D :licklips:

tonksy

Hollandaisse sauce...or red chili pepper mayo.

I haven't seen a good artichoke this year. They are always partly opened and that means bitter.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh man, the pic in my first post pales in comparison to the cinnabon I'm eatting right now! I used all the left over icing in the little cup of icing they give you when you buy a to go box cause I'm eatting the last one. I just cut into the cinnabon and icing came outta the centre like a volcano, it all went down inside when i warmed it and sqeezed all over the 'bon when I cut it, YUMMY! :licklips:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
GODDAMMIT!

now I need a cinnamon bun

Now you know how I feel everytime I get off the subway at work...which is atleast a couple times a week...I usually give in once or twice a month (at the most).

kuulani

Now you know how I feel everytime I get off the subway at work...which is atleast a couple times a week...I usually give in once or twice a month (at the most).

That's pretty good willpower ... thank god our cinnabon is out of my way and i have to force my way there when i REALLY want one :D