Screw Artichokes

Professur

I'll look into having a man deliver some to you. A singing, dancing Cinni-gram.

So he finally got there, did he? I'll bet he didn't even sing and dance either. Tell him he's fired. And he's not getting any references either.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OMG! If I want Cinnabon I have to go to the states or vancouver airport...that's it! I'm going home! Call the movers! Book me a ticket!!

LOL, just kidding!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*points and laughs*

You know, you can make them at home. They're not even that hard to make.

It's not the same!!!

That's OK, I don't need the 4000 calories per cinnabon anyway...maybe I'll have one when I'm home for Christmas :shrug:

Professur

I'll dig out the recipe and send it to you anyhow. Taking a pan of them to work with you should cement your position beyond any hope of redemption.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
OMG! If I want Cinnabon I have to go to the states or vancouver airport...that's it! I'm going home! Call the movers! Book me a ticket!!

LOL, just kidding!

Cinnabon, (780) 483-7252
8770 170 St NW # D113, Edmonton, Alberta

only 3 hours away

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So he finally got there, did he? I'll bet he didn't even sing and dance either. Tell him he's fired. And he's not getting any references either.
:rofl3:

No, no singing and dancing. But after 3 long nights away, he did way better than singing and dancing anyway.

tonksy

I'd rather have an artichoke. I haven't come across good looking ones this year yet again. Perhaps my standards are to high.
I did see baby artichokes but was perplexed on if my procedure of cooking and eating artichokes would work on them.

tonksy

I was planning on cooking crowder peas and rice for dinner but we were starving (as my children loudly stated) after the butterfly release so we had lunch at AJ's seafood (Marietta home of the muffaletta and poboy) so we are too full on seafood and Andygator to even conceive of dinner at this point.