• Guy

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Gal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
dude, that's just BS, wait until you have higher testosterone levels, and you will search for women.

Although, with age you will want a stable relationship like ris.

Scanty

Luis G said:
dude, that's just BS, wait until you have higher testosterone levels, and you will search for women.

:rofl2:

Psycho

LastLegionary said:
OK um, I have a question... does all the guys here always sleep with as many chicks as they can find? Or am I the only one that don't play around? I, personally, don't feel the need to sleep with as many women as possible. Perhaps that is just me. :confuse2: I'm more than happy with one girlfriend, and it is not about sleeping with her either heh.

It's not just you, it's me too. It seems we are one of the few people on this earth that actually do respect women :headbang:

(it amazes me sometimes how many men look at them as 'objects', or just really don't care that much, I hate that.)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:

:hmm:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Most men are into stable, long-lasting relationships at all ages. Unfortunately, younger women are not receptive to the idea. That's why it always seems that the bad guy is getting all the girls until the girls get wiser. :shrug: By that time, the majority of the good men have gone bad just to find the woman they want to stay with...Viscious circle...

MuFu

Luis G said:

:rofl:

I pretty much agree with what LL said though, apart from the "To me, personally, that is really no better than just getting a hooker.", but then that's just a personal opinion.

It really isn't like that at all, ask Luis... ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
No, I have slept with 7 women in my life. Only one of those did I not know very well, but I still blame that one on Budweiser. I believe most men don't care to sleep with any woman they encounter, we want stability just as much as women.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
Most men are into stable, long-lasting relationships at all ages. Unfortunately, younger women are not receptive to the idea. That's why it always seems that the bad guy is getting all the girls until the girls get wiser. :shrug: By that time, the majority of the good men have gone bad just to find the woman they want to stay with...Viscious circle...

crap.....you just told the story of my life....

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
You didn't know that already ris? :D

Mhh....ya must come from England :D

:p

(sorry, just something I have against a certain Brit...there's a lot of irony in your post...nothing to do with you...nevermind)

ris

england!!! england!!! i live in whales mate :D :D

just diverting from the fact that i'm originally from england :D[/siz]

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Wales? You just made the situation ever worse! :eek:

:p

no, I don't have anything against people from wales...just against a certain british fucker.[/siz]

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:rofl:

Nah, for some reason I never even considered the idea of visiting anything attached on that island....dunno why though.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:D :D :D

Yeah, especially when those freaks have another soccer game. You'd must have a serious death wish of visiting those places while there's a soccer game :D

ris

jeez, what have you guys got against a bit of hooliganism [except for euro 2000, obviously]?? D

there is so little violence in domestic games its untrue. having said that there isn't a snoballs chance i'd go to a cardiff city game, they're a bunch of thugs down there ;) D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I have something against hooligans, and soccer in general. I just can't understand that people are beaten up and even killed for some stupid game. *puke*