Sex?

What is your sex? Ie are you a...?

• Guy

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Gal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenfreak

I always thought Lacrosse was dangerous too. Winging that hard ball around with the sticks with the little nets on the end... My 9 year old nephew was playing Lacrosse last season and those kids beat the shit out of each other with their sticks. They're supposed to only be able to hit the opponent's stick but they would just hit each other anywhere. And HARD. Needless to say, my nephew's team won the championship. :D

Jeslek

Banned
Here is rugby for ya:

http://www.canoe.ca/Slam020827/rug_tooth-ap.html

"Rugby league player finds tooth in his arm after visit to hospital"

MuFu

LastLegionary said:
Here is rugby for ya:

http://www.canoe.ca/Slam020827/rug_tooth-ap.html

"Rugby league player finds tooth in his arm after visit to hospital"

Cool. :headbang:

Rugby League isn't what most people here play though, man. It's actually slightly more hardcore, still...

PT I wasn't talking about you dude, chill... :D

Thanks for the != thing though, my bad.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
IPH, I do get easily confused. Especially when Football requires pads, an oval ball, and a 100 yard field here. Hockey is a sport played on ice with sticks and a puck.

I don't think I even know what Field Hockey is :confuse3:

MuFu

It's hockey played on a field (usally sand/water based artificial turf these days) with a hard plastic ball, thick wooden sticks and no protection apart from shin and knuckleguards.

As you said, insane. :headbang:

MuFu

Oh, except the keepers, who have to wear stuff like this all over...

g500bodyarmour.jpg

...otherwise they get killed. Kinda worrying that the specs page for that armour says "extra protection around the heart". Rrrrright. :eek:

Jeslek

Banned
insert penis here said:
It's hockey played on a field (usally sand/water based artificial turf these days) with a hard plastic ball, thick wooden sticks and no protection apart from shin and knuckleguards.

As you said, insane. :headbang:

I'm sorry, speaking as a Canadian, hockey not played on ice is as exciting as watching grass grow.

MuFu

Oh yeah, I agree. Watching (field Hockey) is dull as watch someone watching soneone watching someone watching paint dry. :D

Probably why it's about as popular as voluntary amputation, even in this country.

freako104

LastLegionary said:
OK um, I have a question... does all the guys here always sleep with as many chicks as they can find? Or am I the only one that don't play around? I, personally, don't feel the need to sleep with as many women as possible. Perhaps that is just me. :confuse2: I'm more than happy with one girlfriend, and it is not about sleeping with her either heh.

ive said this before LL but i have an ex and i still miss her and no im not into sleeping with as many chicks as i can i did the one night stand thing for a while but when i met my ex we never did anything sexual and i still love her so no. and PT jsut so you know it wont work for ya since your married. its the main reason i say :D about being a bachelor

ris

rugby league is nuts, i understand the principals of charging headlong at your opponent to soak up their energy in the tackle but in practice its just lunacy. the players are butt-hard though, and bloody good.

nalani

hmm... a thread about sex turns into a discussion on contact sports ..

wait .. sex is considered a contact sport ... and there's the proof! :D