Sex?

What is your sex? Ie are you a...?

• Guy

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Gal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ris

they're all a bunch of nutters, most of them aren't even football fans, they just want a barney.

i've never seen any violence at a footy match that i've been too. things have changed a lot in football in the uk, especially since the dark days of the 80s. its become a lot more family oriented and violence in the game is treated very seriously and clamped down on.

come to an ipswich game with me, you'll see what i mean - great atmosphere and not a hint of trouble.

ris

mate you'll be miles from wales if we're gonna go to see ipswich - over to mighty suffolk with its comfortingly flat landscape :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
flat landscape? sounds familiar :D

Here in the netherlands most of the people still think the earth is flat...can't blame them for thinking that :D

ris

east anglia and the netherlands have a long relationship, your best engineers came over here and sorted out the fens for us. all nice and dry now, shame the people are still a bunch of inbred feckwits, damn beejuns :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Shadowfax said:
I have something against hooligans, and soccer in general. I just can't understand that people are beaten up and even killed for some stupid game. *puke*

it is called FOOTBALL!!!![/siz]

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Mhh....just depends, the freaky American call it soccer because they otherwise get confused with American Football....

The Brits have something alike American Football. Only it's for REAL men, no protection at all :D That's rugby.
We call it voetbal around here...direct translation of football. I prefer that term too, but I wasn't sure if the Americans would understand :D

To all Mexicans: I apologize! :headbang:

MuFu

Insane? Rugby? Jeezus. What a bunch of :gay:'s.

Actually, I always found I got more beat up playing field hockey than rubgy. A bunch of guys running around on sandpaper (if you trip it means instant loss of skin) swinging huge wooden sticks at a solid plastic ball that could put a sizeable dent in a tank, nevermind your face. :p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
insert penis here said:
Insane? Rugby? Jeezus. What a bunch of :gay:'s.

Actually, I always found I got more beat up playing field hockey than rubgy. A bunch of guys running around on sandpaper (if you trip it means instant loss of skin) swinging huge wooden sticks at a solid plastic ball that could put a sizeable dent in a tank, nevermind your face. :p

Yep, like I said. Insane.

fi

Luis G said:
dude, that's just BS, wait until you have higher testosterone levels, and you will search for women.

Although, with age you will want a stable relationship like ris.

Yeah, Ris just wasn't the same after he got that Zimmer frame... ;)

fi

Shadowfax said:
Mhh....just depends, the freaky American call it soccer because they otherwise get confused with American Football....

The Brits have something alike American Football. Only it's for REAL men, no protection at all :D That's rugby.
We call it voetbal around here...direct translation of football. I prefer that term too, but I wasn't sure if the Americans would understand :D

To all Mexicans: I apologize! :headbang:

Nah nah nah nah nah nah.

Soccer is soccer.

Football is GAELIC football.

Organised chaos on a pitch. Trust me.

ris

rugby is great, used to play it in uni

only one thing is moer dangerous than hockey, mixed hockey. women can't have be violent with them damn sticks *oww my shins*

MuFu

In the UK, "hockey" is field hockey, of course. I only said "field hockey" because some people around here are easily confused. ;)

Field hockey != hockey

hockey = sport played on ice

...so by that logic, "Field hockey = sport played on ice".

Erm, duh.

PT

:confuse3: Who? Me? :confuse3:

Why Do you all have to go and change the names of all of our sports, first football, now hockey? :confuse3:

PT

insert penis here said:
In the UK, "hockey" is field hockey, of course. I only said "field hockey" because some people around here are easily confused. ;)

Field hockey != hockey

hockey = sport played on ice

...so by that logic, "Field hockey = sport played on ice".

Erm, duh.

!= = Not equals

C++