Sh*t. (and four...

chcr

Too cute for words
...is eight) Rear axle on the worn out old POS 4Runner is fucked.
"Honey, wasn't it making noise?"
"Yes, but not a really loud one."
*sigh*

Inkara1

Re: Shit. (and four...

I wish Hallmark still made their "Fresh Ink" cards. They had the perfect one for you:

Condolences on the death of your car.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort

chcr said:
"Honey, wasn't it making noise?"
"Yes, but not a really loud one."
*sigh*

I feel your pain.

My first wife, aka The Beast, ruined a brand new car just before we got married. I checked the oil (in the car, prof, in the car...) one evening and found it a bit low. I told her to stop sometime the next day and add a quart to it. Even showed her where to add it and told her what type to get.

About a week later, I drove the car and found it running quite sluggish. Flashing back to the oil incident, I asked her if she had added the oil. She replied that she had, and that she kept the empty container to show me that she had done as I had asked.

I removed the dipstick (on the engine, prof...) and found it almost completely covered in oil.

She then appeared from the trunk area with one of those 5 quart bottles used for a complete oil change...empty...

At least she had bought the right kind though.

Uki Chick

SouthernN'Proud said:
I feel your pain.

My first wife, aka The Beast, ruined a brand new car just before we got married. I checked the oil (in the car, prof, in the car...) one evening and found it a bit low. I told her to stop sometime the next day and add a quart to it. Even showed her where to add it and told her what type to get.

About a week later, I drove the car and found it running quite sluggish. Flashing back to the oil incident, I asked her if she had added the oil. She replied that she had, and that she kept the empty container to show me that she had done as I had asked.

I removed the dipstick (on the engine, prof...) and found it almost completely covered in oil.

She then appeared from the trunk area with one of those 5 quart bottles used for a complete oil change...empty...

At least she had bought the right kind though.

If you want the job done right, then you should have done it yourself. Not all woman know how much oil you can and can't put in the car.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort

Uki Chick said:
If you want the job done right, then you should have done it yourself. Not all woman know how much oil you can and can't put in the car.

1. It was her car, not mine.

2. I would hope anyone, man woman or Janet Reno, would know the difference between a quart and more than a gallon.

Uki Chick

SouthernN'Proud said:
1. It was her car, not mine.

2. I would hope anyone, man woman or Janet Reno, would know the difference between a quart and more than a gallon.

Well, she either misunderstood, forgot or just didn't pay attention! What can I tell you?!!

Professur

Uki Chick said:
Well, she either misunderstood, forgot or just didn't pay attention! What can I tell you?!!

Well, you did just tell him it was his fault.

Professur

Uki Chick said:

As a matter of fact, you did.

Uki Chick

SouthernN'Proud said:
Not really, she just defended the woman.

I want to know a lot of things. I'm an inquisitive kind of feller.

That's right, I was just trying to defend her.

You can ask me anything! I just reserve the right to answer or not!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort

OK.

If a tree falls in the middle of the woods, and the only ones present to hear the noise it makes are from the Lifetime Channel, is the man still wrong?

Uki Chick

SouthernN'Proud said:
OK.

If a tree falls in the middle of the woods, and the only ones present to hear the noise it makes are from the Lifetime Channel, is the man still wrong?

Don't you know by now that the man is usually always wrong?!! We just lead you to believe you're right from time to time :D

Professur

Uki Chick said:
Don't you know by now that the man is usually always wrong?!! We just lead you to believe you're right from time to time :D

Usually beginning with the words "I do".