Shoutbox

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
It's been overcast, yet decent outside, all day.

So why the HELL does it start pouring rain ten minutes before I have to walk to school? :(

Rained almost all last night and off and on all day here.

Dave

gonna rain all week here according to the weatherman. fine by me. save some money on the water bill. the new lawn is coming in nicely.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Dave said:
well that was refreshing. patient just came in and said "i'm drunk and i need help"
most just play it down or deny it.
WOW. Good for "the patient". I guess that's one to mark down on the calendar eh?

Professur

You can all it anything you want. Jsut don't expect anyone to understand if you start calling it late for supper.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I post more in english than spanish. In fact, 98% of my Internet activities are in english. The only spanish I do on the internet is chatting and reading the news.

Dave

Leslie said:
WOW. Good for "the patient". I guess that's one to mark down on the calendar eh?

yes "the patient" was definately a rare breed. helps that they worked in health care. they know what to do and how to present it.

Professur

ROFL. The english gov't has asked people attending the World Cup to refrain from chanting WWII victory songs. The reply, when photographed from the rear looked remarkably like everyone was giving the V for Victory sign.

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
ROFL. The english gov't has asked people attending the World Cup to refrain from chanting WWII victory songs. The reply, when photographed from the rear looked remarkably like everyone was giving the V for Victory sign.
Half of it, anyway?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I just now learned from A&E's American Justice that in Texas, it is a first-degree felony to inflict serious harm on a person over 65.

That is a really cool law. :headbang: