Sickening

jimpeel

He wishes. Obviously he just made bunch of claims that he can't back up and now he's trying to save face.
Do you have any idea whatsoever of how many times I have hovered over the ignore button when it comes to you? I am simply tired of the "Uh, huh!", "Nuh, uh!" debating tactics you employ.

spike

You mean pointing out where you're wrong all the time? I'm sure that does get tiring.

Look Jim, I just asked you to back up the things you said. You couldn't do it. Deal with it and quit making excuses.

jimpeel

You mean pointing out where you're wrong all the time? I'm sure that does get tiring.

Look Jim, I just asked you to back up the things you said. You couldn't do it. Deal with it and quit making excuses.

You mean like saying that my sources are wrong even though they reference legitimate media sources like the Washington Post, Washington Times, L.A. Times, NY Times, The Times of London, S.F Chronicle, Boston Globe, etc., etc., etc.?

Cerise

yeah, i seem to have caught some of that too.
wow, those FLDS chicks are HOT!

*handonhip

Warren Jeffs likes modesty and conformity, especially on a 12 yr. old girl:

0527081flds1.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0527081flds2.html

spike

You mean like saying that my sources are wrong even though they reference legitimate media sources like the Washington Post, Washington Times, L.A. Times, NY Times, The Times of London, S.F Chronicle, Boston Globe, etc., etc., etc.?

Nope, once again I was asking you to back up the things you said in this thread. You couldn't. Don't try to create diversions.

jimpeel

Any chance this dead horse will wake up?

Done to death.

Jeffs has been charged, tried, and convicted by a jury of his peers who were convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty.

So far no one else has been charged.

MrBishop

A leader of a cult gets jailed for child sexual exploitation
...doesn't speak well for the rest of his followers.

2minkey

bootlicker
hmmm. perhaps a rephrase.

is there any religious, or secular for that matter, social form (excluding the ones that don't involve formal, or effective, hierarchies) that isn't leveraged for some kinda plooking, pigging, or lascivious licking? seems to me that whenever there's some unequal distribution of power, a peener is going in a hole. whether it's FLDS creepozoids, horny catholic priests, jim jones probing the proletariat, fidel inspecting the, um, cigar factory, whatever...