Sits back, lights a cigar.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so on a date you take this girl to Dennys, then show her random stuff out of the trunk?

:p

Inkara1

Why do you think I like her so much? :D

If anywhere else in King City were open after 10, we'd probably go there.

Professur

Why are you giving her any credit to start with? You know she's a leech. You divorced her because she's a leech. You know damn well you're not gonna get anything back. Do you still love her so much that you're willing to pay for the privledge of being insulted by her? Oh, wait. She doesn't insult you when you pay her, does she? She's all nice, like when you first when to her parent's place, right? She tells you how sorry she is, and how much she still loves you, and so on, and so on ....

There's a name for people who love you when you pay them.

tonksy

i work, i tend to children, i sleep. i've been having these bizarre personal issues that i am trying to deal with with as little drama as possible but other than that it is the same old sme old.

unclehobart

Professur said:
Why are you giving her any credit to start with? You know she's a leech. You divorced her because she's a leech. You know damn well you're not gonna get anything back. Do you still love her so much that you're willing to pay for the privledge of being insulted by her? Oh, wait. She doesn't insult you when you pay her, does she? She's all nice, like when you first when to her parent's place, right? She tells you how sorry she is, and how much she still loves you, and so on, and so on ....

There's a name for people who love you when you pay them.
ditto

Inkara1

...which is exactly the reason I told her I wasn't going to pay her $100 so that she could keep them from shutting off the lights tomorrow. She hasn't even had the apartment a full month yet and she's already in such dire financial straits.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
...which is exactly the reason I told her I wasn't going to pay her $100 so that she could keep them from shutting off the lights tomorrow. She hasn't even had the apartment a full month yet and she's already in such dire financial straits.
dude. say fuck all to your money AND LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE! RUN! you are free. cut all strings. go.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
PT said:
The youngest boy is doing good. He spends all his free time these days snuggled up with either my computer, his gameboy dx, or his Yu Ghi Oh cards.

Blue eyes White Dragon rules. I think. Add Simpsosn & Beast Wars dvds & the gameboy is simply the advanced version & we have twins.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I have one of them too. And it is definitely all about whatever Blue Eyes Dragon is. We have a hologrammy one neener neener.

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:

And she ain't your problem anymore...

Take the time to sit back and wipe the sweat of relief from your brow!

abooja

Been sick off and on for the past month. Had some bloodwork done yesterday. Waiting for the results today. Scared to freaking death.

abooja

unclehobart said:
There a family history of anything you should be worried about?
Not sure. (My mother is adopted.) Very strange symptoms (besides the common, nasty bathroom ones), including heart palpitations. I apparently lost 20 pounds since July without knowing or even trying. That's what's most alarming. The more I think about it, the more my stomach churns.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
abooja said:
Not sure. (My mother is adopted.) Very strange symptoms (besides the common, nasty bathroom ones), including heart palpitations. I apparently lost 20 pounds since July without knowing or even trying. That's what's most alarming. The more I think about it, the more my stomach churns.

Hmmm...and when did you join OTC?...;)

You might have the flu, or you could just have the beginnings of an ulcer. :eek: Just relax, and wait for your results. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

abooja

If anything, this place has been a wonderful distraction. (My own board being on life support itself.) I give you guys a lot of credit.

And thanks. :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
I get up after not enough sleep, go to work, come home, bitch at everyone because I haven't been sleeping properly, rinse and repeat.

Sucks at the moment.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
ClaireBear said:
.....Oh and Sprirt... I really hope your boys okay... (kinda puts my gripe in perspective) :sadhug:

Thanks, ClaireBear.

abooja said:
Been sick off and on for the past month. Had some bloodwork done yesterday. Waiting for the results today. Scared to freaking death.

I'll be watching the board for the results - otherwise you can pm me and let me know? I'll be thinking about you.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Well, since you asked how my life goes....

I have been immersed in the greatest crisis of my life to this point over the last month. I almost lost my home to foreclosure without even knowing there was a problem. My wife and I separated. My physical health is horrendous. And to top it all off, I was the victim of identity theft. How's that for a happy holiday season?

Since Christmas, there have been several developments. My wife and I are going to attempt reconciliation. There are a lot of issues we will have to work together on to improve, but I am convinced she will meet me halfway now, so I'm willing to try. The house looks like it will be saved from foreclosure. The other financial problems are being solved through hard phone work, honesty, and frankly begging for mercy. I have a surgical consult tomorrow regarding an operation to reconstruct my pancreas, so I still ain't out of those woods yet.

Maybe that's TMI, but you did ask...

abooja

Spirit said:
I'll be watching the board for the results - otherwise you can pm me and let me know? I'll be thinking about you.
You are very sweet to be so concerned about a total stranger. Thank you. :cool:

SN'P, I'm very glad to hear that the marriage is being worked on, and that other things in your life seem to be shaping up. Great news.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I was showing her all the random crap in my car's trunk (who else keeps an ISA SoundBlaster 16 in the trunk?) and I noticed the outside of the fire extinguisher was wet. So was the towel under it, some random receipts, the leather case for the knife sharpening stone, and a few other things. It didn't look like extinguisher residue (especially since the green dot was still raised, meaning it had a good charge, and the pin was still in it), so I think the trunk's weatherstripping has a leak. It would make sense, because the area's seen a lot of rain lately. Besides, I've heard that some Chrysler products have trouble with leaking trunks. So I'll have to do something about that at some point. I still need to change the timing belt and replace the windshield.
Neon, right?
Check around the tail-lights, that's where mine was leaking. Not sure what the dealer would tell you, but a nice bead of clear caulk around the top of the tail-light fixed mine.