Slope sliding saddness

Winky

Bobby Hogg said:
so I don't know about this whole Christian morality thing.

That merely confirms my suspicions elucidated in an earlier post,
within the confines of this thread...

Bobby Hogg

Winky said:
That merely confirms my suspicions elucidated in an earlier post,
within the confines of this thread...
I meant used as an argument. You're no exponent of Christian morality yourself.

You can't claim to be a moral Christian yet pick and choose the parts you like. Either you follow Christ's teachings, or you don't. It's convenient for no like you to pick up on Old Testament scripture that condemns homosexuality and endorses revenge, yet you completely ignore Christ's almost flagrant habit of associating with prostitutes and criminals, His teachings of forgiveness for thine enemies, His request that people be not so hasty to judge others for their sins (that being God's job, not ours) and His assertion that God isn't really such a bad guy after all.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
BH im tired of saying this, KNOCK OFF THE NAME CALLING... One more time and you'll be in the korner talking to yourself.

"It's convenient for bigots like you"

Bobby Hogg

He's allowed to use words like fag, rug munchers, fudge packers etc. yet I am not allowed to describe him as a bigot?

What if he said nigger? Would I be ok calling him a bigot then?

I'm tired of reading your bollocks, frankly.

Winky

I my amoral friend am an Atheist and choose to follow
Christian morality cuz "it’s the right thing to do".

I have lived a moral life.
If I did commit a moral sin I'd admit it,
not say it was an OK thang to do...

samcurry

Staff member
NO, did he call you any of those names ? no. so knock it off. My email is getting full of reported post because you cant control your desire to call someone something. Keep it civil or get out. this is the last warning. It is not up for discussion or debate.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
catocom said:
and how long ago was it people (man and woman...wife and husband) were
getting arrested for sodomy when someone saw them through the blinds in their home?

I'll guess never...assuming the blinds were down & reasonable precautions were taken to avoid exhibitionism.

Bobby Hogg

samcurry said:
NO, did he call you any of those names ? no. so knock it off. My email is getting full of reported post because you cant control your desire to call someone something. Keep it civil or get out. this is the last warning. It is not up for discussion or debate.

He used them, therefore he is a bigot. Plenty of people have commented on the issue without having to use homophobic slurs.

flavio

Banned
samcurry said:
BH im tired of saying this, KNOCK OFF THE NAME CALLING... One more time and you'll be in the korner talking to yourself.

"It's convenient for bigots like you"
Hey Sam you missed thsi...

Winky said:
Oh and diskweed
duh spellin' errors R all intentional
jus a tryin' to speak (type) on yer level [cough]whitetrash[/cough]
Winky also called me a commie in this thread. You wouldn't happen to be being selctive about who you warn and who you don't?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
MrBishop said:
[b [/b]So...vaginal intercourse with an animal was peechy-keen ??!?

Sodomy is intercourse between those of the same sex & a human & an animal.

samcurry

Staff member
bob you can refer to a group anyway you want, but once you single a person that is name calling what dont you get about that?

And i dont reallyt care that your tired of my banter, when you grow up and own a forum you can make the rules. UNTIL then this is my playground and i make the rules. If you want to stay here and post you will abide by them or get kicked.

A.B.Normal

Gonz said:
Sodomy is intercourse between those of the same sex & a human & an animal.

:rofl4: *poor uninformed bastard

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Sodomy is a term of religious origin to characterise certain sexual acts. Most commonly used to describe the specific act of anal sex between two males or between a male and a female, the term "sodomy" also may include non-coital sexual acts such as oral sex and other paraphilia. Laws forbidding certain types of sex acts have been found in some pre-modern cultures and are still prevalent in some industrialized nations as well.

Winky

I AM safely assured that if homosexuals want to practice
their craft it don't make no never-mind to me, butt if
they want to demand that society at large condone and
legalize and embrace their amoral aberrant sick behavior, then I,
as well as every other person is demeaned in a most fundamental way.

Would you lend your sanction to a law that prohibited homosexuals
from teaching in our schools? How about pedophiles?

See there’s the rub, why is one behavior accepted and not another

and another
and another
and another
and another?

cuz thar’s a thang called morality?

catocom

A.B.Normal said:
Sodomy is most commonly legally defined as any contact between the genitals of one person, and the mouth or anus of another.

I was waiting for a line like this... :D .

So as long as I use a rubber, it isn't sex right? (woohoo...loophole) :devious:

Bobby Hogg

Winky said:
I AM safely assured that if homosexuals want to practice
their craft it don't make no never-mind to me, butt if
they want to demand that society at large condone and
legalize and embrace their amoral aberrant sick behavior, then I,
as well as every other person is demeaned in a most fundamental way.

Would you lend your sanction to a law that prohibited homosexuals
from teaching in our schools? How about pedophiles?

See there’s the rub, why is one behavior accepted and not another

and another
and another
and another
and another?

cuz thar’s a thang called morality?

Because paedophiles want to indulge in sex with people who are not sexually mature, nor legally mature enough to make decisions on things like being able to have sex. They rape young children.

Comparing a sexual relationship between adults to rape is tasteless. There is no comparison.

Bobby Hogg

samcurry said:
bob you can refer to a group anyway you want, but once you single a person that is name calling what dont you get about that?

And i dont reallyt care that your tired of my banter, when you grow up and own a forum you can make the rules. UNTIL then this is my playground and i make the rules. If you want to stay here and post you will abide by them or get kicked.

What don't I get about it? That someone can behave like a bigot but cannot be referred to as one? The thing I don't get about that is how stupid it is.

If you want to ban me, go ahead. I hope it makes you feel really grown up.