SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The pleasure is all mine

If anyone here has a foot fetish then you owe Tonks a fruit basket or somethign cause I'm gonna post pics when I get the toerings!

tonksy

LOL! Didn't we have a foot thread somewhere? I'm getting a pedicure tomorrow, then I can post my toe ringed feet too!

tonksy

LOL! I knew that that ribbed band looked familiar! It was one of the ones I had set aside for myself! That and another set of crystally bands that you liked! I put mine with the other rings from that set and restarted the listing.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ribbed?

:brow:

WTF are you selling???????

can picture the ebay questions now, is that the one that hooks up to the car battery?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
LOL! I knew that that ribbed band looked familiar! It was one of the ones I had set aside for myself! That and another set of crystally bands that you liked! I put mine with the other rings from that set and restarted the listing.

You don't have any for yourself now?

Professur

tonksy said:
Wait...I know I'm tired but...if you write me a check drawn off a Canadian bank do you need to write it in Canadian dollars or American?

Um ..... I've written lots of cheques for americans. All I do is write U.S after the number.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Um ..... I've written lots of cheques for americans. All I do is write U.S after the number.

But if I write it normally then their bank just takes it as CDN funds and converts it to USD when they cash it right?

Professur

Nixy said:
But if I write it normally then their bank just takes it as CDN funds and converts it to USD when they cash it right?

Unless they open a foreign currency account. Then it gets deposited and retained as canadian. Or they could cash it as canadian. Depends how much (if any) small canadian money the bank retains. How do I know this? I used to have a US account at the bank. I was buying a couple of hundred american a week when I worked at the hotel, and didn't want to keep cash. So I banked it as American, and when I wanted to go the the states, cha-ching. US currency at no exchange rate, and no transaction fee.

Oh, and BTW, Ms. Tonks. By my count, that's three canadian sales, so far. You can tell me how right I was anytime now.