Stem Cell cure for HIV

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I would hope that your criterion for morality does not rest upon our founding documents.

We're not discussing abortion itself. My personal resolve means I'll never have an abortion, unless I catch an unwanted pregnancy.

My issue is, like usual, the limitations on the power of the federal government.

Winky

I got your cure right here

scrape that gook outta that vag
it might grow up and vote democrat

Winky

Abortion is as much an issue as Fags adopting babies

its a great distraction from the real issues

Winky

Confidential medical services are good for you.

if their 12 year-old is pregnant, obviously they don't give a hoot about the kid, and perhaps shouldn't have any parental rights. more or less idiocracy incarnate, huh?

You might have something there.
The school and the child can make much better decisions
in this case, it will be so much easier this way.

2minkey

bootlicker
it's really tempting to suggest we simply sterilize the stupid and lazy. but, then, who would work in the factories? oh, right, what factories? you know, we complain about manufacturing moving to china, but, then, that sorta eliminates the need to keep the vile working/breeding class around, right? yes, this could all work out very well.

Winky

Elitists finally reveal their true agenda.

Who'd a thunk it.
We were right all along?

Gotholic

it's really tempting to suggest we simply sterilize the stupid and lazy. but, then, who would work in the factories? oh, right, what factories? you know, we complain about manufacturing moving to china, but, then, that sorta eliminates the need to keep the vile working/breeding class around, right? yes, this could all work out very well.

That was already tried. Guess who inspired the Nazis to use eugenics?