Stem Cell cure for HIV

2minkey

bootlicker
Including phD crap.

ah, the voice of experience. :rofl2:

nah i can tell you from my 'salad days' experience as a baboon mowing lawns, making pizzas, washing dishes, and stacking boxes in a factory, there's a wee bit of difference.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
hmmm, I never mowed lawns (that didn't have my name attached to the property), washed dishes (same caveat), worked in a restauarant or factory. Maybe that's why you're so pissed with your life. However, you're still a trained monkey. It might be a tad more advanced than pizza dude but on-the-job-training works wonders.

That's not an attack on you or your job, just a lifelong observation.

2minkey

bootlicker
hmmm, I never mowed lawns (that didn't have my name attached to the property), washed dishes (same caveat), worked in a restauarant or factory.

and look at what that got you.

Maybe that's why you're so pissed with your life.

um, yeah. i'm not the one whining about the universe. i'm just the jester.

However, you're still a trained monkey. It might be a tad more advanced than pizza dude but on-the-job-training works wonders.

yeah. for sure. but there are vastly different levels of training.

That's not an attack on you or your job, just a lifelong observation.

and one i generally don't disagree with.

Gotholic

no, it started with sir francis galtman. hmmm. and i didn't even have to look that one up.

there's no denying that eugenics was a popular idea in many places, including the US rather prominently.

i personally like the anti-immigrant stuff. don't want no crossbred mongrels do we? ("but uncle bob, we need little people to toil in the factories.")

what 'rabbit hole' do you speak of? how is this historical stuff about eugenics related to anything that is going on today?

and no, i'm not going to watch the hogwash videos you litter this place with until you actually start making some coherent assertions in your own words.

It was not Sir Francis Galton who inspired the Nazi's but the United States as cited in the trials at Nuremberg. The U.S. was the first country to force sterilizations for the purpose of eugenics.

The rest of your post I may address later.