Stem Cell cure for HIV

2minkey

bootlicker
no, it started with sir francis galtman. hmmm. and i didn't even have to look that one up.

there's no denying that eugenics was a popular idea in many places, including the US rather prominently.

i personally like the anti-immigrant stuff. don't want no crossbred mongrels do we? ("but uncle bob, we need little people to toil in the factories.")

what 'rabbit hole' do you speak of? how is this historical stuff about eugenics related to anything that is going on today?

and no, i'm not going to watch the hogwash videos you litter this place with until you actually start making some coherent assertions in your own words.

ResearchMonkey

Id wager it's been going on for even longer.

300skulls.jpg

I think you're confused minx, there is the race blood thing. Then there are borders. I'm not concerned about race mixing but we need that fence, ...double wide and patrolled.

We owe to those mexicans being killed by the dopers here, control what flows across the border.

2minkey

bootlicker
oh i'm not confused at all, hoss.

don't ya wish they'd all assimilate instantly and become just like you?

ResearchMonkey

don't ya wish they'd all assimilate instantly and become just like you?

If by "just like me" you mean that that they become 110% self supportive and not expect any help from the governmental nanny state, ....well yes.

Personally, I wish they would become zombies and eat the entire population Los Angeles. -- THAT would make me happy.

catocom

I've wondered periodically, watching some of those movies about zombies,
vampires, and other un-dead/living dead creatures, why someone didn't
offer them a job doing stuff like deep sea diving, cave exploration, or space exploration...

They seem like the perfect candidate, if there was the right incentive. :D

2minkey

bootlicker
that would hurt if i had ever done that kind of thing. takes about as much skill as... driving a truck.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Driving is easy. Not running your ass over in traffic takes a bit of work.

2minkey

bootlicker
kinda like how it takes a while to learn the proper technique for driving a railroad spike.

drill, ye terriers, drill.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No, but he can ask, with a serious look on his face, "Ma'am, what moisturizer do you use"?

2minkey

bootlicker
oh usually it goes waaaay beyond that. i've pigged lots of lonely ladies in mall bathrooms and dressing rooms. why i remember this one time in the armpit of the world er the great state of indiana, there was this one chick... well actually it was a mother-daughter team.

2010_12_5_bad_santa.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
So you can backup a tractor-trailer and dock it correctly?

no, and i don't know the right way to drive a railroad spike, either. just like i haven't perfected my drywall mudding/sanding technique, or gotten really good at packing a moving van.

we have baboons for that kind of thing.

catocom

no, and i don't know the right way to drive a railroad spike, either. just like i haven't perfected my drywall mudding/sanding technique, or gotten really good at packing a moving van.

we have baboons for that kind of thing.

Well, I think that's all that's left that I need to know about your personal
outlook on life.