Still same ol' lovelife bollix...

tonksy

I suppose I am a penis-less and teste-less man with breasts and a vagina. I don't have feelings of unease when I have had sex....unless it was really bad.
Wait - there was this one guy (he was a friend of my friends, one of those friends being my roommate and his girlfriend) was I was fresh out of a long distance relationship that soured and ended and I just wanted to have sex and he was not the relationship kind and was making overtures of a sexual nature and I was all "score!". Fastforward to afterwards on the livingroom floor at 3 am and I was worried about how long I had to stay there before I could get up and go to bed without him....twin bed and all.
Yeah....aside from some teenage mistakes that about it for unease after sex.

ClarabellaUK

I suppose I am a penis-less and teste-less man with breasts and a vagina. I don't have feelings of unease when I have had sex....unless it was really bad.
Wait - there was this one guy (he was a friend of my friends, one of those friends being my roommate and his girlfriend) was I was fresh out of a long distance relationship that soured and ended and I just wanted to have sex and he was not the relationship kind and was making overtures of a sexual nature and I was all "score!". Fastforward to afterwards on the livingroom floor at 3 am and I was worried about how long I had to stay there before I could get up and go to bed without him....twin bed and all.
Yeah....aside from some teenage mistakes that about it for unease after sex.

Man! wish I were like you Tonks! :)

Damn my stoopid femininity!

tonksy

Oh. I am feminine. I wear make up, I love clothes, I have a sickness for shoes that almost rivals my sickness for books. I do not go into public with my toenails not painted or without control top underpants. I fucking crochet.
I simply don't suscribe to double standards and I do what makes me happy.

ClarabellaUK

Oh. I am feminine. I wear make up, I love clothes, I have a sickness for shoes that almost rivals my sickness for books. I do not go into public with my toenails not painted or without control top underpants. I fucking crochet.
I simply don't suscribe to double standards and I do what makes me happy.

Man... I doubly wish I were you! :clap: