Still same ol' lovelife bollix...

ClarabellaUK

Anyhoo... I'm talking like its a done deal... still don't know what the outcome is til the end of "The Break" (Its like a sad bad Friends episode)

I know I have a few things :)sex: :love: :sex: :blush:) to seriously consider me as the one to keep!

Its up to him... and his heart and maybe another organ!!! :p

MrBishop

Hey Marc! :kiss: How's the family!?

Yeah... maybe...but I dunno... not this time... not for a long time.

2 months is a spit in the ocean but it was somehow very different this time.
Growed, growing etc... 2 munchkins and that's enough for me, thanks :)

All's well. How's lif(e) Claire?

MrBishop

AIts up to him... and his heart and maybe another organ!!! :p

To paraphrase.
What do you do with a great shag? Shag'er.
What do you do with a great dame? Marry'er.

Sex is fun...sex is good...keeps the planet smiling. But something's got be there when you're not busy crumpling the sheets and denting the washer/dryer.

tonksy

You know what? You are letting him have the power.
Do you want to know what I would do 100% with this situation in a 2 month relationship? I would say "Well fine, when you have made your decision you come and tell me. Until then, I'm moving on".
Men are a dime a dozen. A good one is priceless but it takes more than 2 months to figure out which kind you have.

ClarabellaUK

I would say "Well fine, when you have made your decision you come and tell me. Until then, I'm moving on".

Have done Tonks... before reading this... left him to get on with it!

But not stewing... off out with my gal pals tomorrow and wedesday!

Its up to him... if he wants to miss out on a good woman... then... fine! His loss!

ClarabellaUK

UPDATE....

We MSNed again last night... no further forward... he's still wanting space... :mope: Still confused but hanging on in there!

He sometimes launches into normal chat with me... like nothings happened... I take that as a sign of him missing my company.

I really get the feeling this whole thing has hit him hard... its an absolute reaction to the intensity of our feelings... the whole cliche male commitment phobia!!!!

I think he'd like me to do the sensible thing and break it off for him so he doesn't have to step up and do the dirty work... but I refuse!

a) When have I ever been sensible? :D
b) I don't wanna break it off!!!! I wanna go onas before.

So... just so the bots keep up to date... ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He obviously doesn't care about your feelings, if he did he wouldn't be doing this to you...even if he doesn't wanna be with you he should still be human enough to care about your feelings. A considerate guy would either be with you if that's what he wanted or just break it off...none of this waiting BS.

Personally, I think he's stinging you along incase some day soon he needs a little romp in the hay and can't get it elsewhere. I can guarantee you that if he's acting like this he's not sitting home moping over you. He's hanging onto you incase nothing better comes along. Whether or not you WANT to break it off shouldn't matter, you should have enough self respect to walk away and not put yourself through this BS.

MrBishop

The other option is to find another 'friend with benefits'. If he want's to to play the waiting game, you might as well enjoy the intermission ;)

tonksy

No doubt! And a little of the "I don't need you to have a good time" sure makes a man miss a woman.

MrBishop

...more likely wonder what he's missing out on.

There's nothing like pulling the safety net out from under him when he's in the middle of a mid-air leap from one woman to another.

Muahahahahahaha!!!

Oh wait...Aren't I supposed to be voting for the other side?
er...You go, dog!!

2minkey

bootlicker
The other option is to find another 'friend with benefits'. If he want's to to play the waiting game, you might as well enjoy the intermission ;)

or perhaps if she did so she'd end up feeling like a damned, dirty whore.

oh, wait, that's not a bad thing... :grinyes:

tonksy

I wonder, do men feel like damn dirty whores when they sleep with women they have no intention of entering into a relationship with?

ClarabellaUK

No doubt! And a little of the "I don't need you to have a good time" sure makes a man miss a woman.

Playing that card Tonks... :bgtup:

Been out more times this past week than I have in the past year...

And... here's the clincher... been invited to a pub crawl in his village.. starting in his local... and I've accepted!

Normally concerning the circumstances I'd decline in case I bumped into him... but I thought... What the Hell!? My friends... My life! :headbang:

Its not HIS pub!!!!