Still same ol' lovelife bollix...

Inkara1

I wonder, do men feel like damn dirty whores when they sleep with women they have no intention of entering into a relationship with?

What's the saying about stereotypes having to have some basis in truth in order to come into being?

There are ways for guys to feel dirty after sex, but getting it on with a chick who you don't intend to enter a relationship with (and she understands that) is not one of them.

ClarabellaUK

What's the saying about stereotypes having to have some basis in truth in order to come into being?

There are ways for guys to feel dirty after sex, but getting it on with a chick who you don't intend to enter a relationship with (and she understands that) is not one of them.

That's known as frequenting with a prostitute or lady of the night I believe.... :banana2: :thumbup:

The getting it on without expected care or feeling... not the feeling dirty... but on the same token... :shrug:

take your pick!

ClarabellaUK

*Deleted so as not to sound all bitter and stuff because I am not all bitter and stuff.

Awwwww....

But the "indeed"

I was gonna add a

"Chance would be a fine thing"

You coulda gone

"pigs might fly"

And then we could have eaten ice cream!!!! :bgtup:

Inkara1

That's known as frequenting with a prostitute or lady of the night I believe.... :banana2: :thumbup:

The getting it on without expected care or feeling... not the feeling dirty... but on the same token... :shrug:

take your pick!

Doesn't have to be paid... sometimes two people are just horny.

ClarabellaUK

Doesn't have to be paid... sometimes two people are just horny.

And if one of thems female... trust me... she'll have relationshippy feelings post coitous...whether she wants or not

Its a biological certainty...

Its to do with the likelyhood of pregnancy... the female imprints on the male in an attempt to form an alliance to provide for the soon to be born offspring and to protect her until birth...

Obviously... as we... correction some of us... are no longer animals we should be able to rationalise those feelings... but often we're still left with modern time residual guilt!

tonksy

CB said:
And if one of thems female... trust me... she'll have relationshippy feelings post coitous...whether she wants or not.

I don't believe that. In fact i know that not to be 100% true.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I never said any different UNTIL a difference was made. I wanted to get laid & it was scary how many strangers were obliging.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I wonder, do men feel like damn dirty whores when they sleep with women they have no intention of entering into a relationship with?

no, first we feel excited, then we feel tired, then we remember we have to be somewhere.

I have slept with women I had no intention of entering into a relationship with, but I let them know that beforehand.

Inkara1

Considering the high effectiveness rate of modern birth control and the prevalence of condum use, I'd think the girl would have a reasonable expectation of not becoming pregnant from sex if those precautions are used. I wouldn't think the girl would forget the guy slipping on a jimmy hat before sex, so she would reasonably expect to not get spooged inside of, and thus a pregnancy would be quite an unexpected surprise... given that, I don't see why the girl would mentally prepare to have his baby.

I guess some girls only do it with guys that they see themselves in a long-term relationship with... other girls are not that way.

Can't speak for other guys, but as for me, the only way I'd feel dirty about not wanting a relationship with the girl I was shagging is if she wanted one and I let her think sex would help that out. If she's not expecting to get together, and I'm not expecting to, and we're two consenting adults, why should I feel dirty about it?

ClarabellaUK

The phenomeneon is not a conscious thing... its to do with pheremonal etc bonding! The woman in question is not aware where her feelings of unease are coming from!

Think about how complicated relationships get once sex is involved!

Its a remenant from a by gone time... like the appendix!!!!

Pretty useless in modern times but occassionally will get you into trouble!

Believe what you want but my sis is the Psych grad... its true veribly! :shrug: