Study: Living together (before marriage) may lead to breakup

tonksy

Slim Pickens said:
And you laughed your ass off, didn't you!
Actually, no...I managed to compose myself....but if it makes you feel better I am just fat. But it is because I had babies.
She's cruel but at least she takes into account the reasons for peoples flaws, eh? You're old and I had kids.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It may be their body but until they are paying for it, I have the title.

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
drive a stick...
Wouldn't you need access to a vehicle with a stick to teach them how to drive one? Or were you hoping I'd show up at the 2017 OTC BBQ with the same car I have now, which has a stick? :p

unclehobart

That may be true. Manual transmissions may be extinct outside of performance vehicles. I may have to put that on on the back burner.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:rofl4: skinny AND fat :rofl4:

I've never met the kid and I've never seen Slim but I find that terribly amusing!

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
That may be true. Manual transmissions may be extinct outside of performance vehicles. I may have to put that on on the back burner.
You should teach them how to drive a three-on-the-tree. :D

Slim Pickens

Rob- I can drive a "3-on the tree"-on of my buddies in high school, who frequently had too much to drink, showed me how on his '69 Ford truck

unclehobart

Slim Pickens said:
Rob- I can drive a "3-on the tree"-on of my buddies in high school, who frequently had too much to drink, showed me how on his '69 Ford truck
A 40 year old vehicle being the key element here. I don't think a three on the tree exists on anything past 1975.

chcr

Too cute for words
Heck, I learned to drive on one.

grumble, grumble, grumble just call me Methusalah...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
My first vehicle was a 3-speed '64 Ford Pick em up. Learned on a floor stick, the switch was easy. I'm up to 18 gears these days.

Professur

unclehobart said:
A 40 year old vehicle being the key element here. I don't think a three on the tree exists on anything past 1975.
Just (19) a matter of linkage. You can buy an aftermarket on-the-tree steering column and you just have to build the linkage to connect to any tranny you want.