TANJ

Professur

Just ask her for them, and mail her the money. It's not like she's a stranger (strange,yes. Stranger? No.)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Well, I've been told that those curlers cost about $80 up here. I've also been told that V2.0's hair is too brittle for hot rollers.

Thanks anyways.

You can some for cheaper than that. Infact unless you're going Pro (or shopper's drugmart the rip-off centre of the universe) I don't know if you'll find them that expensive. I think I paid $35 or $40 at Wallyworld for mine...and they had one cheaper set too.

I have these:
cmscontroller

These are cheaper, probably better for a starter since the grooves will likely make them stay in easier.

cmscontroller

I've always had a problem styling my hair...short of doing it up in rags (essentially wrapping wet hair around pieces of long flannel then wrapping the end around the hair and securing it) I could never get my hair to hold a curl...and the rags are a PAINFUL experience and need to be kept in over night. I used my roommate's hot rollers for my Christmas party and my hair turned out awesome. Better than when I had it done professionally with regular rollers! So, for Christmas I asked for my own set. I know the price because my mom initally bought them at Shoppers and I returned them and rebought the same ones at Walmart for like $20 less.

tonksy

Guys? I just reorganized my store categories and created a bit more...if someone is bored do you suppose that maybe someone could peruse and tell me if it is easier to navigate the store?

simplyred

I got a G.O.D. perm and it has lasted for YEARS! Haven't had to touch up regrowth or anything... :D Tonks..I'll go look at the site

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I would like to see the categories alphabetized, as the list would be easier to read/scan through for me.

And don't put too many more categories, the list is just long enough. Too many more categories longer, it'll just be too much work for the I want it now type.

simplyred

I think keep the catagories in the order of what you sell the most. If you mostly sell kids clothes, the keep that at top. If you are looking for customer ease, then most of your business is likely to be return. Your new business is mostly coming from a search that returned something that you had.

Actually I think it is fine like it is...but if you really need to change it...

tonksy

That's kinda sorta the order it's in. I sell mostly women's clothing so I thought I'd have the general clothing categories up top. I'd sell alot of kids clothes if I could stop letting my girls wear them first. You ought to see their closet - I am sooo overcompensating for a lack in my childhood.
Next is sports stuff (at least during football season as they seem to be the only fans that buy stuff). I do sell alot of wrestling stuff (which makes me wonder about people) and NASCAR items.
Restaurant stuff is usually hot- Hooters and Waffle House fly away but Hard Rock Cafe and Planet Hollywood stuff seems to linger.
I want to add to my Music, movies, & books area because they seem to do okay for other people and I've had a few successes there myself.

simplyred

tonksy said:
That's kinda sorta the order it's in. I sell mostly women's clothing so I thought I'd have the general clothing categories up top. I'd sell alot of kids clothes if I could stop letting my girls wear them first. You ought to see their closet - I am sooo overcompensating for a lack in my childhood.
Next is sports stuff (at least during football season as they seem to be the only fans that buy stuff). I do sell alot of wrestling stuff (which makes me wonder about people) and NASCAR items.
Restaurant stuff is usually hot- Hooters and Waffle House fly away but Hard Rock Cafe and Planet Hollywood stuff seems to linger.
I want to add to my Music, movies, & books area because they seem to do okay for other people and I've had a few successes there myself.

Leave them like they are for a bit, then alpha them and see which way gets a better response.