TANJ

Professur

a3_1.JPG

Why is the rest of the world getting pictures of Tonks' rack,while we do without? T'ain't right, I tell ya.

BTW, Tonks, are you selling off all Rob's clothes so that he'll have to stay at home? You've duct taped him to the bed, starkers, haven't you?

tonksy

How did I know this was gonna happen?
The jacket isn't Rob's but your idea has merit. I ended up modeling the jacket because every other way we tried to photo it was unsuccessful, too slippery to place on a chair and holding it up showed just a formless red mass.
Nice retro jacket, though...if anyone is interested.

Professur

tonksy said:
How did I know this was gonna happen?
The jacket isn't Rob's but your idea has merit. I ended up modeling the jacket because every other way we tried to photo it was unsuccessful, too slippery to place on a chair and holding it up showed just a formless red mass.
Nice retro jacket, though...if anyone is interested.

Last worn by a hottie. Not washed since, still smells like her. Bidding starts at $100.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Umm...That's no 'tanj'-worthy picture...I mean...gosh-darnit...It's so nice I can't curse. :eek:

tonksy

I think so....incidently the auction on that shirt ended today but a woman who was watching it missed it because she had dial-up and asked me to put it up again. So I put it up on a 3 day auction...you'll notice she hasn't bid yet.

Professur

If you'd been wearing that, you'd have probably had a dozen bids by now. Maybe more if Rob had put it on.

unclehobart

Professur said:
If you'd been wearing that, you'd have probably had a dozen bids by now. Maybe more if Rob had put it on.
I've gained too much weight to make it possible for me to wear it.

What was your old sig, Prof? 'Gnaw your liver in envy'?

SHES MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA

Professur

Don't tell me I'm gonna have to come back down there and drag your ass up and down that mountain again. What happened to that low-carb diet of yours?

Professur

Yeah, but the weight you gain from eating is supposed to be perfectly balanced by the increasing lightness of your wallet.

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
I've gained too much weight to make it possible for me to wear it.

What was your old sig, Prof? 'Gnaw your liver in envy'?

SHES MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA
That was Chewie's sig. Prof had one that said, "I married Miss Right... I just didn't know her first name was 'Always.'" Chewie's read, "I married Miss Right. Period. All other men can just gnaw their livers in envy."