TANJ

tonksy

Professur said:
It's not to late to change the photo, y'know.
If it doesn't sell I'll do it.....but you may have a point. We do have several others yet to be put up....including a WCW jacket and a tsing tao beer jacket and a coca-cola delivey mans jacket....hmmmmm.

Professur

Maybe a plain white t-shirt without a bra underneath. Let the nipple show through a bit (photoshopped in, of course) and that'll move so fast you'll get whiplash.

tonksy

Professur said:
Maybe a plain white t-shirt without a bra underneath. Let the nipple show through a bit (photoshopped in, of course) and that'll move so fast you'll get whiplash.
....wait a minute...I am beginning to think you just want more shots my my chest....and no I won't take piccy's without a bra, just no.

HomeLAN

He has a point. The stuff I've read says about 60% of e-bay buyers are male (although that's changing). Males, sitting by themselves in front of the 'puter. Whatever makes the stuff move faster. It ain't like you're posing nekkid.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Speaking of ebay...those boots you posted...with the leopard print? What size are they and if you ever decide to put them up on ebay wanna give me a heads up please? :D

tonksy

Nixy said:
Speaking of ebay...those boots you posted...with the leopard print? What size are they and if you ever decide to put them up on ebay wanna give me a heads up please? :D
They're tight 9's...but I think I'll be keeping them for a good while, I'm in shoe love.

I really don't have a problem posing in the jackets in a snug shirt, I mean, I go out in public like that to begin with, right? And anyway, it's not like my face is in the pic.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
They're tight 9's...but I think I'll be keeping them for a good while, I'm in shoe love.

I really don't have a problem posing in the jackets in a snug shirt, I mean, I go out in public like that to begin with, right? And anyway, it's not like my face is in the pic.

hehe it sounds like you've found your shoe soul mate...I've found mine, it's my cowboy boots :D

Inkara1

Glass arrived, feedback left. The smiley face patches were a nice touch but I didn't want to mention that in the feedback in case they were a special bonus because you know me.

Oh... where did you get all those shirts?

tonksy

Glad it got there safe and sound :D
We get our merchandise from thrift shops. We weed through everything to fond the good stuff. Your mug came from a bible mission thrift shop, in fact it was the same one where I got my new boots!

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Are the smilie face patches standard equipment or is that a bonus because I'm me? :D
I had originally hoped to sell them in lots of 12 but they didn't sell. So then I decided that'd make a good free bonus but I rarely remember to put them in the packages. I did put one in each of the goody bags for Marlowe's birthday party and intend to do them same for Malory's party.

AlphaTroll

Winky said:
erika-eleniak-018.jpg

I think there is something wrong with that chick's bellybutton :hmm: