TANJ

Professur

Professur said:
a3_1.JPG

Why is the rest of the world getting pictures of Tonks' rack,while we do without? T'ain't right, I tell ya.

BTW, Tonks, are you selling off all Rob's clothes so that he'll have to stay at home? You've duct taped him to the bed, starkers, haven't you?

4 bids so far. I'm tellin ya, hooters sell.

tonksy

Professur said:
No chance. Pop on a few of those other shirts and watch them sell like hotcakes.
Worth a try, I suppose. Now duck, Prof, while i throw this tomato at Wade :tomato:

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
So is the Dolphins glass in the mail yet? :D
Oh Yeah! We mailed it yesterday and I gave you positive feedback and everything. You don't anxiously stalk your feedback?

Professur

Found ya. Seems ya can't find yanks in the .ca domain.

Tonks, I simply love your descriptions.

Tonksy said:
Dishwasher safe...and I suppose it's microwave safe but DUDE! It's a beer mug.

You need this for gameday! You need this to tailgate! Face it, you just need this.

I hate to think how you upsold smashed, battered, and piled at WH. Who'd have a chance.

tonksy

Professur said:
Found ya. Seems ya can't find yanks in the .ca domain.

Tonks, I simply love your descriptions.

I hate to think how you upsold smashed, battered, and piled at WH. Who'd have a chance.
Why be boring? And I'm glad you approve! BTW, the jacket went for $35.50 plus shipping costs.

unclehobart

Gotta love a quick $30 profit. Thats the third object we've made %500 profit on. One third doesn't sell, half makes thin to double money, and the remnant goes %300+.

The best stuff is selling things we have just laying about that are unwanted. After all, every penny is pure profit.

Winky

I don't get it

one pic of Tonky made her look chubby

but that photo shows shes 'Stacked' like Pamela!

what is a goin' on here?

Inkara1

tonksy said:
Oh Yeah! We mailed it yesterday and I gave you positive feedback and everything. You don't anxiously stalk your feedback?
Ah... ^_^ I'll leave reciprocal feedback once it gets here per standard policy.