Tatoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...

Jeslek

Banned
OK I'm just kind of interested to see what you guys and gals have. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what and where? What kind of jewelry do you usually wear, and what piercings do you have?

I myself wear only a watch. No tattoos, no piercings, and no other jewelry, but I might get a necklace in short order.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have 3 earrings in my right ear and two in my left. I wear a watch and my class ring. I wore a necklace for awhile, took it off on vacation, I may start wearing it again soon.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
One pair of earrings, necklace, a bracelet on my right wrist, all gold of course ;)

A leather bracelet on my left wrist, my mom brought it for me from Portugal.

Considering a navel piercing but I dunno yet...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I guess I neglected the rings...oops.

left hand is just the wedding ring, 14k with white gold, in a diamond pattern, matches his,

right hand is a garnet ring, a gift from my aunt, and a family ring with the birthstones of my kids in it.

and the toe ring, can't forget that :D silver with a little pink star.

Oh yea, occasionally a fat link gold cross chain and a gold ring, hardly wear both, only when in gangasta sessions / rap shows i wear em :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
2 earrings in my left ear. A rose tattoo on my left shoulder. I'd like another tat, but it's too much trouble. No other jewelry & thinks belly-button, eyebrow, nipple, etc piercings are just wrong...too tribal.

Jeslek

Banned
Gonz said:
No other jewelry & thinks belly-button, eyebrow, nipple, etc piercings are just wrong...too tribal.
:D My thoughts exactly.... Although if your girlfriend has a stud in her tongue it can be... interesting, so I've been told. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
LastLegionary said:
Gonz said:
No other jewelry & thinks belly-button, eyebrow, nipple, etc piercings are just wrong...too tribal.
:D My thoughts exactly.... Although if your girlfriend has a stud in her tongue it can be... interesting, so I've been told. :D

I rather enjoyed it, trying to talk my wife into it, but she says only if I do.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh yeah, got one tattoo, here is a pic of it. Got my left ear pierced twice, once in the lobe, once up high through the cartilage. That one hurt like a bitch, still sleep on my right side because I couldn't sleep on my left for about six months.

Attachment(s):

tattoo.jpg, 11.04kb

194_1031243007.jpg

CS

Used to have an eyebrow piercing (you can find pics of it if you trawl through the link in my sig). Tore out a few months after I got it done :)D). Can't be bothered to get it re-pierced.

Scanty

I used to have the top of my ear done too. But took it out cos it went all weird.

Just a tip - if anyone here ever wants a piercing that's gonna go through cartilage, make sure it's done with a needle and not a gun.

freako104

used to have my ear pierced until my hair yanked the stud into my earlobe. have two tats one is an ankh with a pentacle in the middle the other is from a led zep album and is celtic. tats are both on my upper arms.

Janimal

No tattoos.

One upper cartiledge ear piercing. Three in the lobe on each side, although I only regularly wear earrings in the first lobe set of holes (and the one in the upper ear - it's a nice understated gold ring - most people don't even notice it right off).

Had a navel piercing for not quite a year. Got rid of it. They look pretty nice but tend to be a pain to take care of.

ris

no tattoos
no piercings

i wear a watch on my right wrist [the wrong one for right handers, i know..]

i wear a gold ring on my right index finger, it used to be my dads and has his initals on it. they happen to be mine as well. its not the sort of thing i would ever buy but i like the fact its family.

i have a silver chain and viking pendant. the chain broke so at the moment i've got the pendant in my wallet. i used the pendant as my av ages ago, its a big mass of swirls known as the 'anglian beast'. being from east anglia it kind og fits too. my dad and little bro have one too.