Tatoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Umm... in the US, we call KD macaroni and cheese, not Kraft Dinner... in the US it's a side dish, in Canada it's dinner. :p

It's the white trash dinner of choice. If you were more white trash you'd understand. But, it sucks to be you since you're not.

BlurOfSerenity

oh, i guess i havent posted these yet...

IMAG0179.jpg

got my alice in wonderland sleeve outlined (well, mostly) finally!
hurt like a goddamned mother bitch.

shots of each figure by itself (8 in all so far) can be seen here http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/ashbat/Tattoos/AliceSleeve/Outline/

BlurOfSerenity

in that pic you can see part of one of my bat wings, and part of one of my eyes of horus

bat wings:
batwingsstamp.jpg

and you can probably pretty much get the idea of the eye of horus, i have one on the other shoulder too.

this is my left ear.
industrial3.jpg

i have an industrial, which is what the piercing the bar at the top goes through is called.
my earlobes are stretched to 00gauge, which is big enough to squeeze the tip of my pinky finger into, and a little bit bigger than seen in this pic which was taken at 0gauge. because i quit target and now work at the circuit courthouse and must dress more conservatively, i wear these in my ears and you cannot really tell they're stretched.
212983_hi.jpg

as you may know, my nose is also pierced, and i wear a little clear lucite piece of jewelry in it which makes it blend in, to make it courtroom appropriate. :)

PROOF PIERCED/TATTOOED PEOPLE WILL NEVER GET GOOD JOBS:
i can fit my pinky through my earlobe and i have a sleeve tattoo (thank goodness they keep it cold in the courthouse cos i need a sweater) and a nosering that makes prof want to go fishing, and i make about 5 times more now working at a couthouse as a court reporter as i did when i worked in the photo lab at target.
and i have every saturday and sunday off, and all the holidays the court system observes.
booyah.

ps.

my boob doesnt really look like that.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ash r said:
ps.

my boob doesnt really look like that.

:rofl4:

That would be UNFORTUNATE if it did (I had assumed it didn't really look like that even before you said anything for the record)