Tatoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...

browneyedMAC

i think it depends on your pain threshold...i got two of my tatoos, before i was in a car accident and had to have back surgery....yeah....they hurt...got my third one after surgery....not so much...*lol*

tonksy

Different parts of the body have different reactions. I, for one, am not looking forward to having the tip of my kudzu bloom touched up. That part of my foot was very sensitive but unfortunately, it really needs to be done.

browneyedMAC

oh no, i feel everything still inkara1....just have way great pain management...i could breath through a mac truck hitting me i do believe...

i have a butterfly on my big toe of my left foot....hurt moderately bad...
have a rose with a heart through the stem on the top of my right foot....hurt pretty frick'n bad.... (both pre - surgery)
and i have a sun/moon combo on my lower left side of my back....hurt, but not like the others

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
oh no, i feel everything still inkara1....

Dude, before now when was the last time someone fully typed out your name?? (excluding you when you're logging in somewhere)

Inkara1

You don't HAVE to call me by a shortened name... it's just been a while since we've seen anyone do it.

Inkara1

The problem with being a trendsetter is that you pay a hell of a lot more for a raw idea, whereas someone who waits a couple of years pays less than half as much for a more refined product. So I'd suggest waiting a few years until calling me Inkara1 goes mainstream. :D

browneyedMAC

Inkara1 said:
The problem with being a trendsetter is that you pay a hell of a lot more for a raw idea, whereas someone who waits a couple of years pays less than half as much for a more refined product. So I'd suggest waiting a few years until calling me Inkara1 goes mainstream. :D

yeah, but i usually shy away from mainstream...it's just too....well.... mainstream!!! :kiss: