Tatoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...

Inkara1

Well, to find out about me and being a bit out of the mainstream, there are 4 1/2 years of my posts on here, plus more on other boards such as jjr512.com (not much going on there now but we value the archives) and xibase.com (needs more activity).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
yeah, i kinda figured that....wasn't expecting you to be captain obvious!! lol

He's ALWAYS captain obvious and often a little too literal.

browneyedMAC

Inkara1 said:
Well, to find out about me and being a bit out of the mainstream, there are 4 1/2 years of my posts on here, plus more on other boards such as jjr512.com (not much going on there now but we value the archives) and xibase.com (needs more activity).

wow....4 1/2 years huh? any idea where i can get the cliffnotes?

:grinyes:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
wow....4 1/2 years huh? any idea where i can get the cliffnotes?

:grinyes:

Ask people who have been around for most of it (like me) and we'll probably be able to answer anything you might wanna know...I can give you a very brief run down but I'll probably forget things, I'm better with specific questions.

browneyedMAC

Nixy said:
Ask people who have been around for most of it (like me) and we'll probably be able to answer anything you might wanna know...I can give you a very brief run down but I'll probably forget things, I'm better with specific questions.

not sure i have any specific questions, but i'll keep you in mind if i get one..lol

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
DAMN I had a nice summary going and I lost it

Another time...I'm too tired to redo it now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
In short he's a journalist who writes the sports section, doesn't drink, eats too much fast food and drinks too much Dr Pepper, picks the wrong women (once divorced), drives a Neon, own an old car (Fairline?) that he learned to drive on, lives in a 2 bedroom apartment with a cat who used to pee on his bed but doesn't anymore, and he's an only child.

Edit: He used to wrestle in highschool and has I believe 2 desktops and a laptop

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He likes tuna mixed in with his KD (*GAGS*), he has a sectional sofa with recliners in his livingroom, his past jobs have included Home Depot, selling satellie and Radio Shackand he has large mickey gloves

Inkara1

Umm... in the US, we call KD macaroni and cheese, not Kraft Dinner... in the US it's a side dish, in Canada it's dinner. :p

browneyedMAC

wow....i am impressed!! thanks for the info....not sure i'll remember it, or even what to do with it if i do remember it...lol...but thanks all the same...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
wow....i am impressed!! thanks for the info....not sure i'll remember it, or even what to do with it if i do remember it...lol...but thanks all the same...

No problem I'm just proud I knew so many random facts :D