Tatoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...

Psycho

You know, that post is perfect for quote-modifying... but I won't... I can resist it.......

...I guess......

....ah fuck it!

Shadowfax said:
Nah, LL, a goat and I already did it once....:)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
LastLegionary said:
Shadowfax, kindly modify that statement. Psycho clearly got the wrong impression. :gay:

OK, he's so insecure about himself sometimes. I tell him it's OK to love another guy, but he can't accept it. He wants to be straight, just like us...

halamikage

greenfreak said:
How much did that hurt? I was told that the closer you get to the wrist, the more it hurts because of the amount nerves being so close to the skin...?

Btw, nice tat! :D

Thanks! Quite proud of it myself.

I'll be honest and say that it hurt. It really hurt right at the bone and that sensitive spot right underneath. But once everything went numb it was smooth sailing. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yep, I'll say it to everyone out there, the people that tell you their tattoo didn't hurt at all, Well, They are fucking lying to you. They hurt like a son of a bitch, but I still think they're worth it.

kuulani

Cleveland said:
Ok I didnt read all the replys.... I just scanned for pics. I figure Ku, Na, or NIXY would have some good piercings to share with us.

What if we all say "please"?

Sorry to disappont you ... no piercings for me, other than the ones in my ears.

My hula instructors would have a fit with me if I pierced any other part of my body. & my dad says if I get a tat, he'll persoanlly rip it off my body :eek: Good thing I don't really want a tat.

:D

kuulani

PuterTutor said:
Yep, I'll say it to everyone out there, the people that tell you their tattoo didn't hurt at all, Well, They are fucking lying to you. They hurt like a son of a bitch, but I still think they're worth it.

That's like mothers saying giving birth "isn't that bad". Well, let me tell you, it is. And I'll be sure to let my daughter know too :D

halamikage

kuulani said:
Sorry to disappont you ... no piercings for me, other than the ones in my ears.

My hula instructors would have a fit with me if I pierced any other part of my body. & my dad says if I get a tat, he'll persoanlly rip it off my body :eek: Good thing I don't really want a tat.

:D

Well, Ku'u, my mum said the same thing *ripping the tat off my body*, howe'er, when she got over it, she asked me when I was getting the second one. Perhaps I went a little overboard on my first one. It was a little big for the first one. :grin:

But *shaa* it did hurt like a bitch!

Jeslek

Banned
I will probably get one or two small ones, in discreet places. Definitely not across my whole chest or back.

Professur

PT said:

Not lying. Mine didn't.