Tatoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I actually have 2 watches. I don't wear them at the same time, though. :D
I'm in the process of getting a wedding ring, though. After that, the house-boy is hanging up his towel...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
I actually have 2 watches. I don't wear them at the same time, though. :D
I'm in the process of getting a wedding ring, though. After that, the house-boy is hanging up his towel...
:crying3:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Not to worry...PT, the cabana-boy, will be here...Once he get's healed from the towel-snapping incident... :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
No, really it's ok. They seem to like it in it's "swollen" state.

ris

i will post a pic of the pendant when i get back home tomorrow, lastlegionary, unfortuanely i am in bristol doing some temping at the moment and don't have access to all my usual libraries of pics :)

Professur

Wedding ring. No watch.

Might get a tatoo if I can ever settle on a design. I'm thinking a lion rampant, but that's a lot of work.

Jeslek

Banned
Professur said:
Wedding ring. No watch.

Might get a tatoo if I can ever settle on a design. I'm thinking a lion rampant, but that's a lot of work.

Get a HUGE eagle with spread wings, covering your entire chest.

greenfreak

One watch that I love and nothing else. I have some necklaces but I get tired of them. I can't wear rings because I lose them all the time.

No tattoos but I always considered having one. Hell, I can't find an avatar that I like, I'd have a hell of a time finding something to permanently adorn my body.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
no piercings, no earing, no rings, not tattoos, no piercings.......

freako104

jewelry wise i wear 5 necklaces they are a pentacle,an ankh, a crucifix, a sufer pendant and a dragons claw holding an orb and a braclet and a watch.

Jeslek

Banned
freako104 said:
jewelry wise i wear 5 necklaces they are a pentacle,an ankh, a crucifix, a sufer pendant and a dragons claw holding an orb and a braclet and a watch.
Reminds me of The Mummy of Benny boy that had 1 quadzillion of amulets and greetings to ward of evil spirits.

Scanty

Luis G said:
no piercings, no earing, no rings, not tattoos, no piercings.......

:laugh:

...no earrings, no rings, no tattoos, no piecings, no earrings, no rings, no tattoos, no piercings, no earrings, no rings, no tattoos, no piercings, no earrings, no rings, no tattos, no piercings, no earrings... :dizzy: