Terrorisms new face

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Or it is history repeating itself

first we have a large group hating a particual religion, and suspecting them, then we make laws curtailing there personal and business activities, then we destroy there businesses, next come the ghettos.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
PR campaign #3567 is the one where islam is about hate and the average muslim wants death to all westerners.

When Muslims stand together en masse and denounce the atrocities being committed in the name of their religion of peace...when celebrations in the streets over the death of civilians cease...when the leaders of Islam not only denounce the acts of the terrorists and separate themselves from these acts but unilatterally call for it to stop...I'll back you. Until then it is guilt by association. I have yet to hear one Islamic cleric openly denounce the attacks.

The sad truth is this. Their religion teaches....demands...the extermination of infidels. An infidel is anyone who believe anything other than Islam. It is in their holy text. It is in their religious services. It is an ingrained part of what makes a Muslim a Muslim. If that is what the world is facing, and there can be little doubt that it is, then it is past time to call the spade a spade. This is not a war on terror. It is a holy war. It is Islam v the world. That is what they pray for. I say let 'em have it. Blow a few of them to Jupiter and watch the rest crawl under the nearest rock. They know our culture and our collective psyche, and they use that against us. It appears to be working on a few of you.

Time to grow some balls. Until their leaders denounce what is happening in the name of their religion, I'm all for roasting a few thousand of 'em in Hell. It's what they want for us, including those of you who jump through your asshole to defend them. Tell you what. Hop a plane to Pakistan, and tell 'em you're an American but you sympatize with their righteous cause. Next we'll see of you is your head on a sword. Because they will kill you. They will kill you because you are an American. End of story. Don't believe me? Delta's ready when you are. Prove me wrong.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
A few things

1, and most importantly, I am NOT an american, calling me that is the same as me calling your a yankee.

Muslims against Terrorism
Hundreds of families and community leaders, Muslim and non-Muslim, attend a Dallas rally against terrorism, sponsored by the Council on American-Islamic ...
www.islamfortoday.com/terroris... - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Free Muslims Against Terrorism
After the horrors of 9/11, the Muslim community needed an organization determined to speak out against the evils of terrorism.
www.freemuslims.org/ - 21k - 12 Aug 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Terrorism: Free Muslims Coalition
The Free Muslims Coalition believes that fundamentalist Islamic terror represents one of the most lethal threats to the stability of the civilized world.
www.freemuslims.org/issues/ter... - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Muslims and Islam
Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, ... Muslims Against Terrorism requests media not use phrases such as ...
www.awesomelibrary.org/Muslims... - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks
American Muslims and Scholars Denounce Terrorism on Anniversary of 9/11 ... Muslims Against Terrorism- An organization founded by Muslims who stand against ...
www.muhajabah.com/otherscondem... - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Muslims Against Terrorism (MAT)
To be the leading Muslim organization in the world for creating awareness about the dangers of terrorism and it's various causes such as oppression, ...
www.m-a-t.org/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

“Why Don’t Muslims Condemn Terrorism?”
Reflecting on all this, I think I have an answer to the “Why don’t Muslims condemn terrorism?” question that is snappier than most. ...
hnn.us/articles/6963.html - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

MUSLIMS AGAINST TERRORISM
Muslims AGAINST Terrorism was founded in the wake of the tragedy of ... We stand, as Muslims, against all forms of terrorism in all parts of the world. ...
www.rayhawk.com/classics/matus... - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Terrorism and Jihad in Islam
Muslims (submitters in English) are commanded by God to stand against the same acts of terrorism. The TRUE Islam (submission) is the best cure for terrorism ...
www.submission.org/terrorism.h... - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

Free Muslims March against Terror [Weblog] - Daniel Pipes
There's now a second anti-terror rally, this time in Washington, DC Called by Kamal Nawash and the Free Muslims Against Terrorism (né the Free Muslim ...
www.danielpipes.org/blog/435 - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
It was a collective "you".

American Muslims. Let's hear from the true leaders.

but it is the american muslim, the one you encounter every day (depending on where you live, and work) that would be the one you suspect.

A country with a "death to america" beleif is a legitimate target for suspicion, the guy working at the local bank, students in the local college are not.

EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM MALE I beleive was used.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
American Muslims have a legitimate reason to advocate for peace. It's called their ass. Lemme hear from the real leaders. Otherwise, you have pastor of the corner church speaking for all Christians. The lifelong _______ party voter speaking for the party leaders in office. It means little if anything.

And the part about their holy text....ignoring that one?

Off to bed. Big day tomorrow/later today. (Yikes, it's after 2AM!!)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
new testement has some hell and brimestone going down as well for the heathens.

I have no red the Koran, I am sure some stuff is mentioned about infidels, but how much is taken out of context by the extremists?

Just like the bible spawned an inqusition, the Koran can spawn a Jihad, it's all a matter on how you interpet it.

face facts neither the Torah, Bible, or the Koran preach peace with non-belivers. It's one of the facts of religion.

spike

it's like saying I here some southerners are racist, I guess they all are.

Until all the leaders of all southern states repeatedly apologize for every individual incident of racism past, present, and future in an ongoing fashion on the web, print, by megaphone, and calls every cell phone customer of T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon (possible Cingular) we will just have to assume they all are.

chcr

Too cute for words
Until all the leaders of all southern states repeatedly apologize for every individual incident of racism past, present, and future in an ongoing fashion on the web, print, by megaphone, and calls every cell phone customer of T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon (possible Cingular) we will just have to assume they all are.

:rofl: Where in the world do you get these half-baked ideas?

Altron

So, having a distrust of all Muslims based on the actions of several is bad?

But having a hatred for all Americans based on the actions of a very select few, actions which have been condemned by a fair amount of the general public, that's fine?

I don't think the people who died on 911 hated all Muslims and wanted to kill them. Did they get killed anyway? Yep.

They've demonstrated that they're willing to indiscriminately kill innocent civilians.

If they continue to do so, I don't see any problems with indiscriminately killing them.

Half of them are suicide bombers anyway. What do they have to lose by attacking us? We aren't heathen savages, we don't attack civilians. The only people for us to kill are the perpetrators of the attacks, half of which are dead.

chcr

Too cute for words
These books teach those of the JudeoChristian religion to convert or kill non-believers? A little more info, if you please.
Old Testament:
Deuteronomy 17
17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
New Testament:
Matt 13:41-42
The Son of man(Jesus) shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Rev 19:15
And out of his(Jesus) mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ok, the old testament is ugly. The new looks as though it means Hell.

The driver said he is a terrorist. The newscast & "live" report the day of the act of terrorism.

MrBishop

The driver said he is a terrorist. The newscast & "live" report the day of the act of terrorism.
...and that makes him a terrorist automatically?

He's a nutbar. Similar to the guy who claimed to have killed JonBennet.

If you use a loose definition of terrorist, then quite a few people residing in jail are terrorists. Anyone whose actions affected more than one person and caused fear is a terrorist. Biker gangs are terrorists. The Mafia are terrorists. The IRS are terrorists. :shrug:

Like Paul said. That word is being bandied abouts and used far too often, and loosely, for its own good.