Terrorisms new face

MrBishop

Bish, your retoric is showing. Stick to your own thoughts instead of someone else's.

You want my thoughts...this guy was a nutbar. He's not a terrorist.

Pretty much anyone who uses him as an example as to why the current wars on Iraq, Afghanistan and the upcoming wars against Iraq, Syria and pretty much any other Muslim nation, is justified...has been bathing in the BS being shoveled out of the White House right now for far too long.

A.B.Normal

with beefed up security, and new policies the chances of it happening again are low.

The fourth plane on Sept. 11 was kept from finding its target ,because the passengers realized what had happened to the previous 3.Richard Reid was kept from lighting his shoes ,by other passengers/crew .The Crazy lady whom forced the plane to land in Boston was subdued by passengers/crew.Neither Security/policies or politicians are responsible ,Sept.11 and "what happened to the first three planes " is.

Professur

You want my thoughts...this guy was a nutbar. He's not a terrorist.

Pretty much anyone who uses him as an example as to why the current wars on Iraq, Afghanistan and the upcoming wars against Iraq, Syria and pretty much any other Muslim nation, is justified...has been bathing in the BS being shoveled out of the White House right now for far too long.

I agree.

freako104

I have no red the Koran, I am sure some stuff is mentioned about infidels, but how much is taken out of context by the extremists?

And by people misquoting it or using only passages to make it seem more violent. Ironically I have not seen the word Infedel mentioned in any holy book. If the driver killed the people to get a media reaction and instill more fear and a sense of vulnerability then I would call him a terrorist. Until then I call him a psycho

Cerise

mn_hitandrun_266_mac.jpg

Same old face

Just an individual of Middle Eastern decent who runs people over near a synagogue.....then runs over some more people at a large Jewish community center.....then steers into a lady on a street named "Bush." Sheer coincidence.

Nope, nothing to see here :rolleyes:

Move along

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I have no red the Koran, I am sure some stuff is mentioned about infidels, but how much is taken out of context by the extremists?

face facts neither the Torah, Bible, or the Koran preach peace with non-belivers. It's one of the facts of religion.

Then read some of it. Then you can discuss intelligently.

Show me one place in the Bible where believers are commanded to murder nonbelievers. I'll give you all the time you want, because it ain't there.

I profess a belief. I also hold the opinion that those who do not have made the choice not to do so, and in so doing have zero right to analyze criticize or demonize anyone else's beliefs.

chcr

Too cute for words
Show me one place in the Bible where believers are commanded to murder nonbelievers. I'll give you all the time you want, because it ain't there.

Deuteronomy 17
17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
:shrug: