Terrorists are pu**ies

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
ResearchMonkey said:
yeah blame the jounalist for all of it. :retard7:
Jesus fucking christ. Is it not fucking ok for someon to say they are sick of the media? I really don't think BoP was blaming the media any more than Shadow was blaming the russians. Some of you need to get a fucking grip.

ResearchMonkey

PuterTutor said:
Jesus fucking christ. Is it not fucking ok for someon to say they are sick of the media? I really don't think BoP was blaming the media any more than Shadow was blaming the russians. Some of you need to get a fucking grip.
I know you don't like me an all, but . . .you need to read the long ones too puter.

Bishy said:
I blame the media...including the internet, for bringing to our attention these terrorist actions. If the world didn't know what was happening, then we wouldn't be in an uproar over it, we wouldn't be paying attention to the 'reasoning' behind the terrorist actions, and at worst..their actions would only affect those immediatly involved. All that effort and only about 20 people know. The GVT could palce a control over what goes into the media to make sure that everything that happened wouldn't get out. Perhaps...it was merely another traffic accident. Faced with no media whatsoever and no recognition for their actions, the terrorists would stop doing what they're doing. After all...they are only doing it for childish reasons like media attention or the attention of those affected. Terror spreads through word of mouth and media...put a stop to it and all terror stops. Terrorists go home and find another way other than bombings...maybe something politically accepteable.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well, one thing is right, I don't like you. But, you ever see that little thing called a QUOTE button? Might help. To me and most sane people, it would sure appear that you are talking to BoP.

ResearchMonkey

PuterTutor said:
Well, one thing is right, I don't like you. But, you ever see that little thing called a QUOTE button? Might help. To me and most sane people, it would sure appear that you are talking to BoP.
Lemmie know if'n you wanna to correct my grammer too.

. . . and thank fer the tip of the quote button ;) :smoochie:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
holy hell what happened in here?

*Jumps in, and states unequivocally that she agrees fully with Shadowfax, and jumps back out never to return*

BeardofPants

Erm. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, the media only serves to exacerbate the situation. At its base-roots, action like this can only be perceived as a media stunt. :shrug: And the media sucks it right up. :disgust2:

chcr

Too cute for words
I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll be branded a sympathizer or worse again like I am every time I bring it up. You must address the reasons for terrorism. Please note that this is not the same as agreeing with, accepting, condoning, giving in to, sympathizing, etc. If you ignore the causes and simply go after the terrorists you will; 1. Be treating the symptom and not the problem, and 2. Never put an end to terrorism. Also, BoP is right. Terrorism is the act of performing a heinous act to draw attention to your cause. A media stunt in todays world.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll be branded a sympathizer or worse again like I am every time I bring it up. You must address the reasons for terrorism. Please note that this is not the same as agreeing with, accepting, condoning, giving in to, sympathizing, etc. If you ignore the causes and simply go after the terrorists you will; 1. Be treating the symptom and not the problem, and 2. Never put an end to terrorism. Also, BoP is right. Terrorism is the act of performing a heinous act to draw attention to your cause. A media stunt in todays world.

Address the reason for terrorism.

OK, lets do.

They want a fundamentalist radical Islamic country.

I say no, they can't have it.

End of story?

Gotnolegs

Gonz said:
Address the reason for terrorism.

OK, lets do.

They want a fundamentalist radical Islamic country.

I say no, they can't have it.

End of story?

Why can't they have it as long as it isn't your country?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Because they are a very small minority of their own country and their fellow country men don't want that life.

Gotnolegs

Gonz said:
Because they are a very small minority of their own country and their fellow country men don't want that life.

I suppose the question should have been what makes you feel you have the right to tell other people how to live their lives when you don't give them the same right?

Are you saying that you are in some way a superior human when compared to them?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If they ALL want a radical fundamentalist Islamic country let them buy off thier political leaders like the rest of us did. Too bad they don't ALL want that lifestyle so I just pass word for teh silent VAST majority.

Superior to some, inferior to a few.

"How many must die before somebody does something to stop terrorism/dictators/tyrants? How many planes must we allow to attack before we end it? How many innocents should die before we stop them? HOW GODDAMN MANY??? This is war son, not a walk in the park. These awful trigger happy soldiers are protecting YOUR way of life. Don't believe me? Think I'm overstating the matter? You're a smart guy, use your head. Just exactly how bad off would this world be if the US did what you & people like you want & became an isolationist country?"

Damn that was good.

Gotnolegs

No mate that doesn't answer the question.

What is it that gives YOU the right to tell other people how to live their lives when you don't allow them to do the same for you?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh fine, I'll play along with your little game.

I have the right to "tell other people how to live their lives when" I "don't allow them to do the same for" me because what I suggest will not kill anybody nor force them to live their life in fear of another.