the bedroom

greenfreak

...is for sex and sleeping. That's what Rusty and I think.

We agree; no tv and no phone in the bedroom. The light is on the other side of the room so no reading in bed. We both agree, we don't want the bedroom to turn into a living room.

Do you have a tv or phone in your bedroom?

kuulani

That's very feng shui of you :D

Actually though, we don't have a tv or a radio or telephone in ours either. We used to have an alarm, but the baby poured juice over it, and since she gets up at 6:30am anyway, we don't need an alarm to wake us up anymore.

greenfreak

Don't be sorry! :laugh: I'm just asking. I know my parents always had the tv in their bedroom, and the phone too for that matter. Come to think of it, I don't know anyone IRL who doesn't have a phone or tv in the bedroom. Weird.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
greenfreak said:
Don't be sorry! :laugh: I'm just asking. I know my parents always had the tv in their bedroom, and the phone too for that matter. Come to think of it, I don't know anyone IRL who doesn't have a phone or tv in the bedroom. Weird.

TV helps Nat sleep, I acn't fall asleep unless I'm reading

and the phone is never used, unless someone calls late at night, and I freak, cause if it's not an emergency, I get PISSED

BlurOfSerenity

my room is "my space". i have my phone in there... and the only thing that could make it better is if i could fit my computer in there.

Mirlyn

Bookcases, sound system, computers, lamps, TV. I've got everything in my room except the gaming consoles.

I'd like to have my room for just sleeping and sex. But then what's the fireplace for? :shrug:

chcr

Too cute for words
paul_valaru said:
phone tv vcr lamps, large amount of books

Me too plus a computer I built as a pvr (it's on the network and threfore on the internet but the resolution is really bad for text). I'm not sorry though. Oh, and any room is fine for sex when you want to. Only uptight people restrict it to the bedroom. Uptight? Christ I'm old. I usually turn off the tv for sex though. :lol:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
All of it. And until recently, my computer. No sex, though. And very little sleeping... Thinking of putting a urinal on the wall and never leaving the room again..:retard:

MrBishop

2 books (one each) - mostly used while waiting for the other to get ready for bed.
2 alarm radios - different wakeups
no TV or anything else electronic in teh bedroom.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
everything is in here, i even used to have a little refridgerator, until stereo and computer gear took over.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Lets see, No tv. Phone is cordless so it goes there if it's needed there. Lamps on the nightstands for reading, ethernet cable runs up under the bed so the laptop can be plugged in, toys are kept in the bottom drawer of the nightstand.

Inkara1

I used to have a TV in the bedroom. You can thank the soon-to-be-ex for loaning it to a friend, whom I've never seen again. I asked for a new one for Christmas, though (19-20 inch range). I have my corded phone in there (the cordless is out front), and the cheapest boombox Wal-Mart had with a full-function remote (a cheap Aiwa 3-piece unit with practically no bass). I also have a queen-size bed, a recliner, a chair with an ottoman and a dresser in there.

Sharky

No phone, no TV, no computer.

Queen-sized bed, dresser for Precious, armoire for me, 2 chests of drawers, bedside tables, antique rocking chair, water cooler/dispenser, gun safe, antique roll-top desk, trees and shrubbery.