the bedroom

AlphaTroll

LOL - a hotwater bottle...in this weather? :hmm:

Gods, right now I'm sleeping in the buff, windows open and the fans running all night long!

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - a hotwater bottle...in this weather? :hmm:

Gods, right now I'm sleeping in the buff, windows open and the fans running all night long!

Oops.....forgot 'tis summer on the other side of the planet :D

Sleeping in the buff? :)

*Makes mental note to become a South African window cleaner

So wot is the cow in aid of? :confused:

AlphaTroll

And what a summer! My brain has gone into 'lazy days' mode :D

If I was still a drinking girl I'd be lounging next to a pool with a cocktail :drink:

The cow is a big fluffy bean bag, shaped like a cow - I think I tried milking her once.....didn't work though ;)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
And what a summer! My brain has gone into 'lazy days' mode :D

If I was still a drinking girl I'd be lounging next to a pool with a cocktail :drink:

The cow is a big fluffy bean bag, shaped like a cow - I think I tried milking her once.....didn't work though ;)

Pfft....it's so cold here, me brain has frozen over ;) (no big change there tho')

MIlking beanbags is rarely a rewarding experience :D

AlphaTroll

Oh hey - so if you come over here to clean my windows, will you do it in a thong? Could get a great tan and defrost the noggin a bit ;)

Erm....about that, will you be expecting payment?

alex

Bedroom set, 'corded' phone and clock only. I thought about putting a TV in the bedroom but decided not to, for the same reasons greenfreak mentioned. I have a living room with comfy chairs and all the entertainment I could ever want. If I'm tired of entertainment, I go to bed to go to sleep. I will not put a cordless phone in my bedroom cause I'm afraid the power will go out and someone with an emergency won't be able to reach me. I close the door to my bedroom when I go to bed, therefore I probably won't hear the phone in the living room.

Ms Ann Thrope

No tv, no vcr, no puter, -- just one small alarm clock and loads of books: spilling out of a large bookcase, teetering on a nightstand, piled under my bed....occasionally I take the cordless phone in if I'm expecting a call, but not on a regular basis

greenfreak

Ms Ann Thrope said:
loads of books: spilling out of a large bookcase, teetering on a nightstand, piled under my bed

I thought of you the other day, I had an avalanche. We have one large bookshelf and every square inch is piled with books. About 10 of them fell the other day, scared the hell out of me, I was sitting right next to it.

Now I'm having trouble with magazines. I have three subscriptions to the kinds of magazines that I'll refer to again and again (two on photography and one on gardening) so I want to keep them. We just need a better system so they're not lying around everywhere.

Spirit's Slave

Compter is the only thing in our bedroom due to the fact that it would not fit nor match the furniture in the living room. Although if my Xmas wish comes true (Xbox) I'll be getting a TV for our bedroom.Can't put it in the living room the PS2 is there and no space in my sons room (TV, DVD, VCR & PS1)

I'll never put a phone in our bedroom. I hate when people call while I'm sleeping.

BeardofPants

On the ceiling?

I like read in bed. But other than that, I agree with your sentiments. TVs always make me feel a bit 'yucky' anyway - loud noise, and I'm sure I can feel myself getting irradiated or something. *stoopid* Plus there's no way I'd want to wake up to Bush or the Big Haired Talking Heads on CNN. :eek:

CydCharisse

I do almost everything on my bed....sleep, have sex, masturbate, watch TV/DVDs, play games, read, eat, talk on the phone.....this is only because I still live with the 'rents and my bedroom is my only sancturary even though it is so small I can't fit a desk in....when I get a place of my own my bed will be for sleeping and canoodling only

ris

we havea little radio/cd player that is moved from bedroom to office depending on who is around. we hardly use the cd function. there is also a 30 year old b&w tv int he bedrooom with dodgy sound and bearable terrestrial reception. other than the bedside light and 2 alarm clocks there is pretty much nothing but books and clothes in the bedroom.

Professur

greenfreak said:
...is for sex and sleeping. That's what Rusty and I think.

Does that mean that you can't have sex anywhere else? That would suck. No getting laid in the laundry? No muffdiving at the dinnertable? He can't sink into you at that sink? No halftime humping?

Fuck that.