the bedroom

greenfreak

:laugh:

I didn't say anything about the other rooms of the house, did I? Wherever the mood strikes you, that's what I say.

I just got a Stargazing Permit for Rusty for Christmas which will allow us to use area beaches at night. Usually they're closed to everyone, so besides other people with the same permit, we would be alone. This has potential. :D

greenfreak

We can see *some* stars you know and winter is the best time to see them. But we tend to be more interested in the planets anyway, our telescope isn't really powerful enough to see the stars.

Inkara1

You know, a lot of good stargazing can be done with just a pair of binoculars. A lot of good "we think we're alone so let's use our stargazing permits as a ticket to shag on the sand" observing can be done, too. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Puter, tv, bookshelf, lamp on the puter desktop, lamp on the left side of the bed.

AlladinSane

Computer, 20" tv, stereo, phone, radio-alarm-clock, loads of books, CDs, magazines and other junk. Yes, my bedroom IS my home...

Mirlyn

greenfreak said:
:laugh:

I didn't say anything about the other rooms of the house, did I? Wherever the mood strikes you, that's what I say.

I just got a Stargazing Permit for Rusty for Christmas which will allow us to use area beaches at night. Usually they're closed to everyone, so besides other people with the same permit, we would be alone. This has potential. :D
:laugh: I find getting permission to see the stars to be quite funny. I understand why (beaches close and all), I just think its hilarious that you have to get a permit to see the stars.

Hell, parks close at 9 or 10 here--no after-hours permits--so I guess in that way we're no better. Cracks me up still. :lol:

Mare

paul_valaru said:
TV helps Nat sleep, I acn't fall asleep unless I'm reading

and the phone is never used, unless someone calls late at night, and I freak, cause if it's not an emergency, I get PISSED

I can't fall asleep without the TV on either. ALWAYS HAVE-Hmmmm, guess thats why my TV's never lasted many years :lol2: .
And as far as sex goes-I think its the person your with????
Mostly couples do have sex in the bedroom. But EVERYONE IN OTC, HAS to admit it IS fun to experiment in other places in the house and outside the house., ETC....... :devious:

tonksy

my computer is in the bedroom but the house is so small that when i turn up my computer speakers i listen to my music throughout the house. :D

Inkara1

Now I can add an Apex 20" flat-screen TV (only $140 after tax--not bad for a flat-screen, stereo TV) to the list of stuff in my bedroom. I'd really missed having a TV in the bedroom, and with some of my Christmas money I got one. :D

nalani

My room is kinda my 'world' - the livingroom belongs to the kids .. I have a tv ... tons and tons of books ... the compound ironing board .... and my computer stuff in there ...

Inkara1

greenfreak said:

Oh, I forgot to mention I got binoculars for Christmas. :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I love having a TV in the bedroom - I'll let you imagine why ;)
I have a phone cuz I'm a big baby and I like the security of having it there.
I have my own little kingdom in there - need a hideaway from the boys!!