the best time of your life...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Best time or most memorable? Best is proabably now, wife, kid, house, job, security, decent computer...calm cool & collected.

Most memorable-playing guitar in front of 40,000 screaming rock fans.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tednugentD.jpg

did some work with him, had 2 bands otherwise. Signed, sealed & delivered on a full blown promoted tour when the cola that isn't Pepsi backed out & left me holding a 100k bill. I drive trucks because I don't hafta answer to nobody but the law.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
long ago & far away....in a distanct land there lived a bunch of hairball musicians & a white buffalo. We won. After the dust settled, it was a ego match from hell. Lasted less than 60 days. Connections helped though & life was lookin' sweet. Wimins, guitars & lawyers, a bad combo, the lawyers had to go. Pulled out a .44 & took 'em all out. Set up gigs with no legal help. Made a mint. Got a signature form & a lawyer gor involved. I'm a poor slob now. Don't trust lawyers when you're life is on the line.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Uncle Ted was on Bob & Tom a couple months ago, I think he said something similar if I remember correctly.

Jeslek

Banned
Best moment in my life, so far, would have to be that night I become bloodfriends with my best friend by making a small cut on the back of each other's hand and mingling the blood. :) I know it sounds totally stupid and silly, but I will treasure that for the rest of my life (I see the scar on my hand every day...).

BlurOfSerenity

prom-nite 2002!
i did not go to prom!
but, a lot of my friends did go, and afterwards, we all met at the bowling alley for some, like, midnight cosmic bowling with the blacklights and the music videos and glow-in-the-dark stuff.
then at about 2 am, my friend's dad picks us all up in his van and we go to my friends house, and her dad makes us all breakfast! pancakes and such, at like 2 am!!
oh god, it was great. i'll remember it always :)

freako104

hmmm high school in general but senior year was fantastic, right now college is too, when im out in a rough surf and being banged up out there(i bodysurf when near a good rough ocean), when i got my tats,when i was dating and got to be near my ex, when im with my friends,the times i got stoned,drunk or tripped(the latter was only once but i enjoyed it), when im somewhere warm, when i was in Hawaii for the second time. also my graduation was great although i still miss my HS it was a blast. and my HS theatre and peace studies classes rocked

greenfreak

Gonz said:
long ago & far away....in a distanct land there lived a bunch of hairball musicians & a white buffalo. We won. After the dust settled, it was a ego match from hell. Lasted less than 60 days. Connections helped though & life was lookin' sweet. Wimins, guitars & lawyers, a bad combo, the lawyers had to go. Pulled out a .44 & took 'em all out. Set up gigs with no legal help. Made a mint. Got a signature form & a lawyer gor involved. I'm a poor slob now. Don't trust lawyers when you're life is on the line.

I'm thoroughly confused. :confuse3:

You were in a band with Ted? I know you're a big fan of his but I don't recall you ever mentioning this! :eek:

greenfreak

blasphemy!! :D

Wildman Ted Nugent. He probably didn't branch out to other countries so I'm not surprised you don't know him. Look him up on Amazon, you can download clips on what his stuff sounds like.

AlladinSane

Nugent? That name is familiar. I don't think I heard anything for him though. Clips? Nah, dial-up user here...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
He's a superstar baby, doens't have time for all of em. But hey, I'm a roadie, wanna get backstage? ;)