The Budget

Winky

2ilihdc.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I like higher prices, It'll mean we all get a raise, at some point. Ask the unions

2minkey

bootlicker
I like higher prices, It'll mean we all get a raise, at some point. Ask the unions

we'll send you to ask 'em, since you're the only union guy here. they'll recognize your stark malcontentitude and recalcitrant inertia and welcome you as a brother. politics schmolitics, it's about the attitude.

Winky

The issue was that they REFUSED to have pay-for-performance foisted upon them.
I really can't fault them for that. They realize they can strike and get that schnizz thrown out!
Who wouldn't?

2minkey

bootlicker
The couldn't handle a measly 16% on top of $75K/year

life is hard

awwwwww, gonz don't like pussy teachers making more than he does. :-(

shit i couldn't live in chicago on that. maybe fuckball indiana, but not chicago. that's okay though... i wouldn't live in either.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The only one here with issues on other peoples salaries seems to be you.

Not union
Happy with my income

Man, you're about to strike out, again

2minkey

bootlicker
you're the one bitching. your the one who was emasculated by signing a union card. maybe that's why you're so mad about everything. cause as you said, you were forced into it for a job. or perhaps you should have made better decisions and/or been less lazy and not gotten yourself into that shitspot to begin with huh?

i don't care about your income... except that it is amusing, in the sense that while you talk like a hero of capitalism, yer effectively just another shit giggle peon like the rest of us. shit, i'm not even getting paid right now.

as a bonus, you've perfected the narrative of everything bad is someone else's fault. i blame myself for my failures. you blame figments for yours.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I've never been emasculated by it. In a state that was not, until recently, a righ-to-work state,
it was a necessary evil for a job that I accepted, (one that never mentioned union participation)

2minkey

bootlicker
wow that must have been a serious compromise of principle for you. but at least you did it for the right reason. :borg: